Welcome to the new MMA website!

Guidelines for messageboard use, discount codes etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Pete

Welcome to the new MMA website!

Post by Pete »

Great News! I am really pleased to announce the launch of the brand new shiny Mopar Muscle Association (MMA) Web site - complete with bells and whistles!

http://www.moparuk.com/

I think the first thing to point out is that the “Web Site” and the MMA “Forum” are separate things, so the area you post your updates and pictures and Technical requests and responses remains unchanged – for the moment.

At this stage we have updated the Web site. We aim to revise the “Forum” in due course, but there are significant technical challenges so we will progress in a very measured fashion.

The Web Site “Look and Feel” has been totally changed and updated. We hope you find it much more responsive and interesting than the old one, and you should find the new version much easier to use on your Mobile phones and other devices.

The Web Site can be viewed by non-members (unlike the “Forum”) so for those considering Mopar ownership, or simply wondering just what is a “MOPAR”, we hope the site as our “Shop Window” will give visitors and members alike a brief introduction and overview of all things Mopar and a flavour of what the Mopar Muscle Association UK has to offer.

The committee would like to take the opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to Rob Lane, Adam Ford, Simon Rogers, and Simon Fann for supplying us with the fantastic photographs you’ll see throughout the site. More will be added in due course.

Currently the new “Mopar Model Guide” section covers just the better known models but we are intending to expand on this as time allows, growing it into something much more comprehensive.

We aim to create a Chrysler information “repository” that is second to none so that we preserve the history of these great vehicles and the Web Site becomes a serious and significant resource.

We hope the “Members Cars” and “Events” photo galleries give everyone a glimpse of what the clubs members enjoy and we will be posting upcoming events and meetings in this “News & Events” section.

Finally, special thanks are due to our Web-Master, Martin “Tyrefryer” Walker, who has pulled all the content together, as well as sourcing the correct technical solution and managing the transition to the new site – Thanks for a great job well done!
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
MrNorm

Post by MrNorm »

Fantastic :thumbright: Well done everyone, really has a contemporary feel to it, huge improvement, great job :occasion5: :occasion5:
Gavin Chisholm - 414ci W2 Stroker SmallBlock Panther Pink '71 Challenger convertible - in bits
Car progress can be viewed here
Pete

Post by Pete »

Thanks Gavin - I am sure you have some great historic pictures we can add to the site :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
andyrob

Post by andyrob »

what a good idea and well done
life is not a spectator sport

www.andyrobinson.eu
andy robinson

68 572 coronet RT
72 440 chrysler new yorker
69 518 daytona
cadboy

Post by cadboy »

When I clicked on it this morning I though it had been stolen .........

But it does look great and very welcoming, fresh and up to date, well done all and thank you for all you do :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
latil
Location: Steve Pearson MMA/014. East Grinstead and Carmarthen.

Post by latil »

I found this when the message board was down,very professional and a good way of attracting more members. :thumbright:
1965 Belvedere 2 426 Wedge.

Climate change,global warming,the biggest tax raising scam ever devised by man for mankind.

Motivating Our People,Accelerating Rapidly.
gmopar59

Post by gmopar59 »

well done, i thought i'd logged on to the wrong site :thumbright:
Charger

Post by Charger »

fantastic!! 8-). well done everybody

:thumbright:
Si
1970 Charger 500
383 | 4bbl | 727 column | PAS | PAB | buckets/buddy - check out my photos HERE

If you don't want another same old brand-new car ... you could be DODGE MATERIAL

1970 Dodge Charger Registry - https://www.1970chargerregistry.com/
Demon James

Post by Demon James »

:thumbright: Looking flash, I really like it chaps. Brilliant job and Thank You to all involved for building a great site for us to use 8-) :D , James.
Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

wicked

just excellent

Dave
The Greater Knapweed near the Mugwort by the Buckthorn tree is dying
mad machs

Post by mad machs »

Very slick, like it :thumbright:
Mike that is called Mike.

69 Dodge A108
73 Mach1 Mustang
TyreFryer

Post by TyreFryer »

latil wrote:I found this when the message board was down,very professional and a good way of attracting more members. :thumbright:
How do you mean Steve? I'm not aware that the messageboard has been down since the issues with the DNS were resolved?
Martin Walker
db

Post by db »

Excellent work folks!
It all looks very enticing 8-)
No-one will believe you...
Sublime For 40

Post by Sublime For 40 »

I logged in this morning and was genuinely stunned ! It looks just the job. Congratulations to all concerned . . .
Matthew Oliver = MO(par)

If you've got a spirit that refuses to be tamed . . . YOU JUST MIGHT BE DODGE MATERIAL
Dave81

Post by Dave81 »

:shock:

Looks so much better! 8-)

If the uprated forum looks as good as that, it'll be great for future membership numbers.

Keep up the good work chaps! :thumbright: :thumbright:
Dave Tildesley.....MMA-081
72 Dodge Dart
73 Plymouth Duster - SOLD

I wanna go so FAST i think i'm going to DIE!..........Then i'll shift into second!

"My Car is a work in progress, Probably never gonna get finished, never gonna have the money to Bananarama!!"