Bagshot Breakfast Meet

Dates, details and photos

Moderator: Moderators

Mark Rumble

Bagshot Breakfast Meet

Post by Mark Rumble »

As some of you know I run the monthly Bagshot Breakfast Meet at Pine Ridge Golf Club near Camberley on the second Sunday of every month but thought I'd share details on here for those who haven't been along..
It's a laid back meet from 9am until around noon with plenty of parking & good food available in the clubhouse,if you want the full English ask for the car club breakfast to get bottomless tea/coffee included for £8
Address is Old Bisley Road Camberley GU16 9NX & it's just off Junction 3 of the M3 or A30 from Bagshot,if you're on Facebook & aren't already in the group then here's the link,next meet is next Sunday 8th September
https://www.facebook.com/groups/223701504365775/
Mark Rumble

Re: Bagshot Breakfast Meet

Post by Mark Rumble »

Great meet this morning,the sunshine brought out some lovely material & it was nice to meet Mike & Vince too 👍 Click on the Facebook link below for my pics & watch this space for details of next month's meet on 13th October as we're the starting point for the annual Surrey Street Rodders Hot Rod Picnic if you want to make a day of it 😎

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 3&sfnsn=mo
Derek

Post by Derek »

Great pics mark, I must get to this again and soon.
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Mark Rumble

Post by Mark Rumble »

Derek wrote: Mon Sep 09, 19 8:17 pm Great pics mark, I must get to this again and soon.
Cheers Derek,we're there every month 😎 Next month's meet is starting an hour earlier at 8am to allow time for anyone leaving at 10.30am with the Surrey Street Rodders plenty of time to get fed and watered beforehand!If you fancy a day of driving with some interesting stops on the way then just turn up in time on the day with a tank full of gas,if not then no problem as the breakfast meet will still run until around midday as normal 👍
Mark Rumble

Post by Mark Rumble »

November Meet this Sunday,it's also Remembrance Sunday which means we'll be observing the two minute silence at 11am so if you're arriving later in the morning please try to get there before 11am or after 11.02!