Wallop Wings & Wheels (Army Flying Museum) - 3rd July

Dates, details and photos

Moderator: Moderators

MattH

Wallop Wings & Wheels (Army Flying Museum) - 3rd July

Post by MattH »

This event at The Army Flying Museum has been highlighted to us. If any member is interested you need to pre-book by 15th April, so not long.

Wallop Wheels and Wings
The event of the year at the Army Flying Museum
At Middle Wallop Hampshire SO20 8FB
A SPECTACULAR gathering of cars, motorcycles, and aircraft, to please enthusiasts of all ages, will assemble at a festival of motoring and flying in Middle Wallop, Hampshire, on the 3rd of July this year. It’s going to be a fabulous day out and we would very much like to have your club exhibiting at the event!

Please note: The closing date for Vehicle Registration is 15th of April, so to avoid disappointment register as soon as possible.

Wallop Wheels and Wings will take place at the Army Flying Museum and the airfield at the Army Air Corps Centre on Saturday 3 July, we intend to bring together 300 super and classic cars and bikes as well as 40 classic aircraft. The day will include stalls, a food court, Beer Tent and Wine bar, entertainment, a kid’s zone, and a Concour D’Elegance.
We hope you can join us! The Exhibitor registration forms are available on The Army Flying Museum website: https://www.armyflying.com/events/family-events/wallop- wheels-and-wings-2021
As this event is a fund-raising initiative for the Museum, entrance is £10 per person for those exhibiting a Motor Car or Motorcycle, but this will include free entry to the Museum (usually £14). Please note we will only be accepting pre 1980 vehicles and motorcycles, and modern-day supercars, so I am sorry we will not be able to consider your application if your vehicle does not fit into these categories.
Please register your details on the web site as outlined above and we will be in touch with further details. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, event.manager@armyflying.com.
We look forward to seeing you on the day and making it a fun event for everyone! If you would like to discuss your inclusion in the event: you may telephone me:
Anita Newcourt MBE TD Event Manager on the following numbers: Traders, Drivers, Riders, Pilots: 07546 059291 - Other enquiries: 07831 517 483
Or: contact my assistant: Barry Wicks on 07798 - 682198
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car