Great North Classic Car Show, Beamish, Durham, Saturday the 3rd of July 2021

Dates, details and photos

Moderator: Moderators

Pete

Great North Classic Car Show, Beamish, Durham, Saturday the 3rd of July 2021

Post by Pete »

Well, it would seem that organisations are getting geared up for an active 2021!

I have received the following, is it of interest to MMA Members?

I think it is good that events are not just getting organised within striking distance of the M25...

-------

Dear Mopar Muscle Association

My name is Adam Arbon, I am the events coordinator for the Great North Classic Car Show 2021. We are excited to invite you to the show as an exhibitor. It is free to be an exhibitor and takes place on Saturday the 3rd of July 2021, our car show will be a covid friendly event as we will follow all the necessary Government guidelines to keep you safe.
The show will include for the first time an after show party at the end of the afternoon, which will feature music, a selection of food vendors and a BBQ. The after show party is free too exhibitors and will be a fantastic way to end a glorious day.

Please confirm your attendance by the 3rd of June 2021 as our numbered pitches are limited in quantity and allocated on a first come first serve basis, or potentially miss out on a spot in the show. Entry for exhibitors is free for the vehicle plus up to 2 occupants. Entry to the show field for exhibitors is between 7.30am and 10am. A continuous presence of the exhibited vehicle is expected throughout the day.

To ensure the safety of everyone at the show we will be following all the Covid guidelines and we will be updating our website with any further safety measures.

Showcase your car

We will have more pitches than ever before including a limited number of exclusive indoor pitches, so please email us with your full contact details and details of the car(s) you would like to bring to the 2021 Great North Classic Car Show. For club entries please indicate the number of pitches required, bulk vehicle details are not required.

Contact us

The show will take place at Red Row, Beamish, Durham, DH9 0RW. We will provide further information closer to the date about the show and we look forward to seeing you there.

If you have any questions please send me an email or call us on +44 (0) 1207 233 525.

Visit the website for more information: https://www.greatnorthclassiccarshow.com

Adam Arbon
Digital Marketing Executive

adam@aston.co.uk
Office: +44 (0)1207 233 525
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God