Bicester Scramble

Dates, details and photos

Moderator: Moderators

Robert Nauer

Bicester Scramble

Post by Robert Nauer »

The first-ever two-day Scramble at Bicester is being held this weekend, the 5th & 6th June. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 protocols, tickets had to be purchased well in advance as they are not selling tickets at the gate. I was just wondering if anyone else from the club is heading over there this weekend; I will be there tomorrow with my GoMango Challenger. Hope to see some fellow MMA members!

Cheers, Robert
Stiff-Shifter

Re: Bicester Scramble

Post by Stiff-Shifter »

Robert Nauer wrote:The first-ever two-day Scramble at Bicester is being held this weekend, the 5th & 6th June. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 protocols, tickets had to be purchased well in advance as they are not selling tickets at the gate. I was just wondering if anyone else from the club is heading over there this weekend; I will be there tomorrow with my GoMango Challenger. Hope to see some fellow MMA members!

Cheers, Robert
Going Sunday with my 69 D100

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1969 Dodge D100 Sweptline Longbed 318ci
2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker (Go Mango)
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Robert Nauer wrote: Fri Jun 04, 21 4:56 pm The first-ever two-day Scramble at Bicester is being held this weekend, the 5th & 6th June. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 protocols, tickets had to be purchased well in advance as they are not selling tickets at the gate. I was just wondering if anyone else from the club is heading over there this weekend; I will be there tomorrow with my GoMango Challenger. Hope to see some fellow MMA members!

Cheers, Robert
Yes we're going too, Robert, in the 63 Dodge. I initially bought tickets for the New Years Scramble in January but that was put off till April... which was put off till June!
Maybe see you there :thumbright:
Mark B

Post by Mark B »

Robert’s GoMango
F1147354-6D37-436F-BDEF-6338CF1CDECF.jpeg
F1147354-6D37-436F-BDEF-6338CF1CDECF.jpeg (192.27 KiB) Viewed 789 times
Mark
1970 Challenger A66
www.dodgechallenger.uk
Robert Nauer

Post by Robert Nauer »

Appreciate you sharing the pic of the GoMango; it was a perfect day out at Bicester! It’s good to be able to get back out driving and showing our Mopars again. I will upload some pics later that I took today of American Iron at the scramble.
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

I'll post mine too when I've sorted thru the 250 photos... :coffee: