The Late Brake Show live event - Aug 7th, Kent

Dates, details and photos

Moderator: Moderators

Patina Charger

The Late Brake Show live event - Aug 7th, Kent

Post by Patina Charger »

Hello MMA UK, it is good to be back on these boards after a break. Some of you might know me from my 'patina' 383 4-speed 68 Charger, others might from TV or the internet. Anyway, I thought I'd post up that I am taking The Late Brake Show youtube channel on tour from next month. Brave/foolish? We shall see, but after such a challenging time I wanted to see if we could put on a small but social and varied vehicle gathering to reflect the kind of cars I cover on Youtube.

Obviously a big part of that is my affection for muscle cars - hence the post here!

The first event is Kent at Betteshanger Park on August 7th (link below). We’re keen to have a decent selection of machinery on display and I'd be happy to set aside a display area dedicated to MMA member's machines. So... would any of you like to come along?
https://thelatebrakeshow.com/kent

What will be there?

-Me.

-Some of my old snotters, including the old Dodge.

-The playlists of the channel seen in the flesh (newly launched cars, EVs, barnfind and Car Cave stuff)

-Myself and ex Top Gear (now Grand Tour) script editor Rich Porter doing a live Smith & Sniff on stage (this is the weekly podcast I do)

-A live Idol Chat hopefully.

-1200 people max, so keeping it intimate and friendly due to the world rules (and us treading carefully, having never done an event before!)

I’ve sorted a 20% discount code for you (which I’d appreciate you not sharing beyond this forum), as shown below, in the hope that you’ll bring some noisy exotica to the one day gathering.

TLBSClub20

(note this is only valid against a ‘display car’ ticket)

Our marketing for the event ramps up (well, starts properly) over the next week and we are limiting numbers (to keep things manageable and ‘special’), and obviously it is a ticketed event only.

Thanks again everyone and hope to see some of you there. As always I am on the hunt for possible cars/Car Cave garages to feature on the youtube channel.

Jonny Smith
www.youtube.com/thelatebrakeshow
Pete

Re: The Late Brake Show live event - Aug 7th, Kent

Post by Pete »

Thanks for Posting, Jonny.

I really hope the venture is a success, and I also think it is a very kind and generous offer giving the MMA Community a discount for entry. I sincerely hope that the MMA members take this offer up and we put on a good display.

All the best.

Pete
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
Derek

Post by Derek »

I would have liked to be there for this but sadly I'm somewhere else that weekend :(
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Patina Charger

Post by Patina Charger »

Hello MMUK folks. The Late Brake Show first event in Kent at Betteshanger Park is this Saturday - August 7th (www.thelatebrakeshow.com/kent).
Would any of you like to come along? I’ve sorted a 20% discount code for you (which I’d appreciate you not sharing beyond this forum), as shown below, in the hope that you’ll bring some tasty metal for everyone to drool over.

TLBSClub20

(note this is only valid against a ‘display car’ ticket)

Would be awesome to have a small band of Mopars on display.

Hope to see you there

Jonny