DaveB

Re: Our EuroNats

Post by DaveB »

Thanks for posting, lots of cars I did not see over the weekend :thumbright:
MrNorm

Post by MrNorm »

Nice pics, thanks Rob and Andrew!!
Gavin Chisholm - 414ci W2 Stroker SmallBlock Panther Pink '71 Challenger convertible - in bits
Car progress can be viewed here
Charger

Post by Charger »

great photos and write-up 8-) ;) thanks for posting :thumbright:
Si
1970 Charger 500
383 | 4bbl | 727 column | PAS | PAB | buckets/buddy - check out my photos HERE

If you don't want another same old brand-new car ... you could be DODGE MATERIAL

1970 Dodge Charger Registry - https://www.1970chargerregistry.com/
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

ScottyDave wrote: Mon Aug 09, 21 8:56 am Cheers for sharing the photos, didn't make the Nats this year, as we were travelling back from a sunny family holiday on the Isle of Skye :D
At times during the wetter moments I would gladly have swapped places with you! :thunder: :toothy2:
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Thanks to everyone for all the nice comments!

Pete B wrote: Wed Aug 11, 21 4:01 pm Great photos! :thumbright:

You should have left your tent up till the end on Sunday! .....When we had the second deluge on Sunday I went back to the tent for another sleep :sleepy2: Saturday was a heavy night! Didn`t see you two at the bar!!
Hi Pete, yes we thought in hindsight after it cleared around 1.30 that we should have left the tent up till later, but at 10am it didnt look like it was gong to clear anytime soon. Oh well it's all dried out now, 1½ weeks later :roll:

We did go to the bar area on the Sat nite to but only stayed for grub as the queue for the bar was out the tent, and from what we could hear of the band, we decided to go back to our camping area and make use of the beer and music we brought with us! :lol: :occasion5:
Pete B

Post by Pete B »

Cool :thumbright:

I was with Roger and his crowd till midnight we had a really good night, I think it might have been better in the outside area, The band sounded good! I think we all had a good drink for Tony :salute:
I always open the tent up when I get home, otherwise next time you use it, it will be full of mildew! [-X
69 Road Runner, MMA member from day 1
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Pete B wrote: Sat Aug 14, 21 7:36 pm I always open the tent up when I get home, otherwise next time you use it, it will be full of mildew! [-X
Don't worry Pete, mildew wouldn't get a look in, in our house! If we found a bone in the driest part of Death Valley, the wife would leave it to air out before putting it away for fear of' making everything moldy' :roll: :lol:

Our tent tho, needed drying with towels before hanging it on the washing line for a few hours as soon as we got a couple of dry evenings :)