Maybe Not a Mopar, but is an Iconic Legend in itself! Please Check Out The Revenge Reliability Charity Run

Dates, details and photos

Moderator: Moderators

deppmobile

Maybe Not a Mopar, but is an Iconic Legend in itself! Please Check Out The Revenge Reliability Charity Run

Post by deppmobile »

Mods - hope this is OK to Post! :)

Whilst my 66 Plymouth Belvedere Wagon is my Mopar fix, I might also have a Chevy engine in the garage as well.....
Credit Mark Saunders @ www.racingandgreen.com.jpeg
Credit Mark Saunders @ www.racingandgreen.com.jpeg (119.85 KiB) Viewed 3838 times
Those of you of an age may remember ‘Revenge,’ Nick Butler's award-winning 1970s Hot Rod, and voted the Hot Rod of the Century by the NSRA. I'm lucky enough to have pulled Revenge out of a barn in 2019, as a non-runner and looking very sorry for itself, and through much pain it's now back on the road!

I’m therefore really excited to announce the Revenge Reliability Run 2022! A charity event in aid of Mind, the Mental Health Charity, we're driving 1000 miles in Revenge in a week across 6th-14th August, starting and finish at the Ace Cafe in London and hitting 1000miles as we arrive at the NSRA's 50th Anniversary Supernats at Old Warden. It will be in the next issue of Custom Car as well.

People can join us along the route in their customs, classics, or hot rods to drive as much or as little of the route as they like - or simply come along and say hello and support us or buy some merchandise. It would be great to get some of the Mopar crew along if we could. It's all about raising as much as possible for Mind and getting Revenge out there! We’re covering all the costs so everything we raise goes to Mind.

We're visiting some great places en route and there are lots of ways to support - check out www.revengereliabilityrun2022.co.uk for all the detail!

To donate www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Revenge- ... y-Run-2022

For Unique merchandise https://industryandsupply.com/revenge-r ... -run-2022/

Any questions, please shout, and share it far and wide 😊If anyone thinks they may be able to help, or with business sponsorship etc, please get in touch

Thanks!

Gerry
cadboy

Re: Maybe Not a Mopar, but is an Iconic Legend in itself! Please Check Out The Revenge Reliability Charity Run

Post by cadboy »

Great and good luck with the run.

Will see you and Revenge at the SuperNats :thumbright:
Blue

Re: Maybe Not a Mopar, but is an Iconic Legend in itself! Please Check Out The Revenge Reliability Charity Run

Post by Blue »

Cool, that car was head and shoulders above anything else ever seen in the UK rodding scene in the '70s. It was so far ahead of its time the build quality still stands up Today with the best.
“This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco, this ain’t no foolin’ around”
mustangbooks

Post by mustangbooks »

Think I've still got my Street Machine Revenge picture disc somewhere....

THE_EARLS_REMEMBER+THEN-643117b.jpg
THE_EARLS_REMEMBER+THEN-643117b.jpg (34.43 KiB) Viewed 3788 times
Kev

Post by Kev »

That speed recording wheel on the back always bugged me! [-X
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>
deppmobile

Post by deppmobile »

Warner Brothers stole the picture from Hot Car rather than pay for a better one! From the horse's (Nick Butler's) mouth :lol:
Charger

Post by Charger »

this is fantastic!! 8-)

good luck with the reliability run

:thumbright:
Si
1970 Charger 500
383 | 4bbl | 727 column | PAS | PAB | buckets/buddy - check out my photos HERE

If you don't want another same old brand-new car ... you could be DODGE MATERIAL

1970 Dodge Charger Registry - https://www.1970chargerregistry.com/
Stu
Location: Shropshire, home of the worlds smallest big screen TV

Post by Stu »

Great to see. You’re passing not far from my door, will have to see if I can bob over to see. :thumbright:
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not…

70 Challenger
MMA/489
NSS/435
deppmobile

Post by deppmobile »

Cheers, Guys!

Really appreciate the support. :thumbright: When I decided to do the Charity Run, I didn't realize how much work and stress it was going to be! The irony that I'm doing it for a mental health charity..... 8-[

Would be great to see people on the route - and if you can spare a few quid to donate :salute:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ ... y-Run-2022
DougieJ

Post by DougieJ »

So glad to see this out and about again - It really is spectacular.

All the best with the run and hope you raise loads. Can't wait to see pics from it - shame I can't manage to come that far down at the moment.
deppmobile

Post by deppmobile »

Kicking off tomorrow at the Ace Cafe! \:D/

Would be great to see some of the Mopar crew en route :thumbright:

Wish us luck!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ ... y-Run-2022

www.revengereliabilityrun2022.co.uk
Pete

Post by Pete »

A fantastic thing you are doing, I am sure you will be fine; but good luck in any case!
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
MrNorm

Post by MrNorm »

Yes, should be fantastic, great car and great idea, hope it all goes smoothly and is lots of fun!
Gavin Chisholm - 414ci W2 Stroker SmallBlock Panther Pink '71 Challenger convertible - in bits
Car progress can be viewed here
MattH

Post by MattH »

Looking forward to seeing this at Old Warden this weekend.
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car