Vh charger

For Australian cars, Mopar or other.

Moderator: Moderators

Ready 2 Rumble

Re: Vh charger

Post by Ready 2 Rumble »

That’s more great info thanks Matt.
Dave yeah let’s hope so, will let you know how it goes. Am holding off putting any more time/money into it until I can get this sorted!
Pete

Post by Pete »

Ready 2 Rumble wrote: Tue Feb 09, 21 1:37 pm
That’s more great info thanks Matt....... Am holding off putting any more time/money into it until I can get this sorted!
A very wise decision, a lot of people do it the other way around!!!!
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
Bratfink

Post by Bratfink »

Steve had BPA 256K. Does he not have it now?

RAN 5L has a storied history, I’m not sure exactly where it went after Kent. Good to see it still intact though.

BPA, RAN and my old CH Hardtop all went through the same guy.

Your engine number is at the back of the block stamped on an upward facing pad above the starter motor. I’ll be interested to see what you have. Last I saw it had A421B00707. If it still does you might want to talk trades with Craig, that’s the matching numbers engine from his Hardtop.
I am coming to believe a 56mph speed record is harder to achieve than a 400mph one!
Bratfink

Post by Bratfink »

1359 / KCY 211L is unknown to either us or the old charger club!

My guess is since you have a log book and VIN plate that the cars long gone.
I am coming to believe a 56mph speed record is harder to achieve than a 400mph one!
Ready 2 Rumble

Post by Ready 2 Rumble »

Great...... logbook came through! I can crack on with the build now and I can put it back to its original colour too.
The engine number on the logbook is A221B03034. Checked my engine and it’s A221C01518 which is the engine from KCY211L what ever happened to that car!
Thanks again for everyone’s time and help with this, big weight off my mind.
Dave.
Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

excellent news

sort engine mismatch at your leisure later

my engine blew up so i had to get a new one identical to the old one bla blaa blaa etc etc

too many structural changes at once and they start asking questions and suggesting it go through full engineering check...you don;'t want them to think its a kit car they'll have you fitting rubber bumpers and hammering down any pointy bits so the pedestrians bounce off cleanly and in a predictable trajectory

Dave
The Greater Knapweed near the Mugwort by the Buckthorn tree is dying
MattH

Post by MattH »

Dave999 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 21 11:36 am excellent news

sort engine mismatch at your leisure later

my engine blew up so i had to get a new one identical to the old one bla blaa blaa etc etc

too many structural changes at once and they start asking questions and suggesting it go through full engineering check...you don;'t want them to think its a kit car they'll have you fitting rubber bumpers and hammering down any pointy bits so the pedestrians bounce off cleanly and in a predictable trajectory

Dave
Agree totally, don't submit lots of changes at once.
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car