On UK Mopars Facebook

For Australian cars, Mopar or other.

Moderator: Moderators

Derek

On UK Mopars Facebook

Post by Derek »

Urgent sale needed!!! I have been forced to clear my barn in North Norfolk, full of old cars and parts. I have a few things from an Australian Chrysler Charger I broke 30 years ago. I can only sell these in 2 lots to save time (I need to be out asap) Best offer takes them:
Lot 1 - 4 speed manual gearbox with Mr Gasket quick shift. I should have the clutch, the flywheel and the prop output flange too. Fits a 318cu V8
Lot 2 - lots of parts. Front suspension, torsion bars, discs, calipers, steering, dashboard, steering wheel, steering column, a bumper, plus lots of small items. Sorry its all or nothing so if you need something you will need to buy it all. NOTHING IN LOT 2 IS IN PERFECT CONDITION, SOME OF IT MAY NOT BE GOOD.
I will post more info and photos when I find all this stuff amongst the mountain of old parts I am forced to dispose of. Grab a bargain but apologies - I will be too busy to spend too much time on details. Located in North Norfolk.
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
MattH

Re: On UK Mopars Facebook

Post by MattH »

Sounds interesting!
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car
Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

I'm tempted but if i turn up with that lot i'll be getting divorced

transmission sounds like an A833 not aware of any mr gasket products that fit Aussie 4 speed manual transmissions. single rail ball in a socket set up usually like small engine UK ford.
Speco did a shifter for the 3 speed manual that was probably based on a US idea. the Aussie Borg warner 3 speed was a side cover/rod and lever shifted box like T10 and A833 hence similar local shifter appeared

if the stash includes VH driving lights and grill driving lights switch and knob, indicators, ignition lock barrel and switch, or a passenger side door mirror
you have paid for your trip.... :)

Dave
Attachments
speco.jpg
speco.jpg (14.83 KiB) Viewed 2488 times
The Greater Knapweed near the Mugwort by the Buckthorn tree is dying
Bratfink

Post by Bratfink »

You got any pictures of the parts? I have no interest in the transmission, all the trim, body, interior stuff I might be interested in having crates up and shipped over.
I am coming to believe a 56mph speed record is harder to achieve than a 400mph one!