My Cuda

Use this forum for all your builds in progress.

Moderator: Moderators

Derek

Re: My Cuda

Post by Derek »

It looka a little different now from this video.

Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
mopar_mark

Post by mopar_mark »

Blue wrote: Mon Nov 02, 20 1:20 pm Love the hatch idea, that’s clever!
Thanks...

Spent a couple of hours working on a latch method, Ti scrap bin now running low :D still more fettling, but think it will work out OK. Once Gill & Dzus are painted the same colour, should blend in better

Images
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
mopar_mark

Post by mopar_mark »

guy whitwam wrote: Mon Nov 02, 20 9:38 am Hi Mark
STUNNING WORK !...……. been having some on line training from Daf over the last week and Ryan Davidson says hi and wants to send his best regards to you .
Have kept him informed to an extent on what you are doing and he is very impressed , and thinking of going down the 55 Chevy route maybe sometime in the future .
Yours
GUY :salute:
Thanks Guy,
Likewise & say Hi to Ryan :thumbright: :thumbright:
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

I am not worthy, just an awesome car,glad I got back on here :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
mopar_mark

Post by mopar_mark »

drewcrane wrote: Sat Nov 07, 20 3:44 am I am not worthy, just an awesome car,glad I got back on here :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Thanks Drew :thumbright:
mopar_mark

Post by mopar_mark »

Finally got round to purchasing & installing fire system, was lucky enough to get a bit of sponsorship, which helped drastically reduce the price. Been doing some bodywork & repairs in readiness for paint. Not perfect, but will help reduce paint prep labour costs. I was torn between painting myself again or getting in a pro, hopefully the pro decision will pay off.

Pete

Post by Pete »

Black again???

Pro for sure!!
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
MrNorm

Post by MrNorm »

Green green green :D (well you could paint it any colour and it would still look great!)
Gavin Chisholm - 414ci W2 Stroker SmallBlock Panther Pink '71 Challenger convertible - in bits
Car progress can be viewed here
mopar_mark

Post by mopar_mark »

Off for Body Prep/Paint ....

ScottyDave

Post by ScottyDave »

That's going one cracking car :thumbright: and what a fantastic looking transporter.
73 Charger 318
MMA-130
autofetish

Post by autofetish »

:read2:

Exciting stuff !!
The closer you are to death the more alive you are
Challenger007

Post by Challenger007 »

Plymouths are a classic. It is a pity that many cars are now in poor condition and need restoration. I participated in the restoration of one handsome man and noticed that my friend himself polishes the case to a mirror shine. At first I thought that these are some kind of special substances that require significant skills when working with them. But as it turned out, everything is much simpler. You just need a special nozzle for polishing and the use of an adequate amount of polish - and even a child will cope with the task (figuratively speaking). I bought myself a Dewalt Polisher with Variable Speed ​​and now I take care of my car myself, thus saving a huge amount on car wash services. I certainly think. what many of you know about car polishing devices, but just in case, I will leave a link to one interesting review of popular models of polishing devices.
mygasser

Post by mygasser »

Challenger007 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 21 3:39 pm Plymouths are a classic. It is a pity that many cars are now in poor condition and need restoration. I participated in the restoration of one handsome man and noticed that my friend himself polishes the case to a mirror shine. At first I thought that these are some kind of special substances that require significant skills when working with them. But as it turned out, everything is much simpler. You just need a special nozzle for polishing and the use of an adequate amount of polish - and even a child will cope with the task (figuratively speaking). I bought myself a Dewalt Polisher with Variable Speed ​​and now I take care of my car myself, thus saving a huge amount on car wash services. I certainly think. what many of you know about car polishing devices, but just in case, I will leave a link to one interesting review of popular models of polishing devices.

WTF? :?
mopar_mark

Post by mopar_mark »

mygasser wrote: Tue Jan 12, 21 11:49 am
Challenger007 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 21 3:39 pm Plymouths are a classic. It is a pity that many cars are now in poor condition and need restoration. I participated in the restoration of one handsome man and noticed that my friend himself polishes the case to a mirror shine. At first I thought that these are some kind of special substances that require significant skills when working with them. But as it turned out, everything is much simpler. You just need a special nozzle for polishing and the use of an adequate amount of polish - and even a child will cope with the task (figuratively speaking). I bought myself a Dewalt Polisher with Variable Speed ​​and now I take care of my car myself, thus saving a huge amount on car wash services. I certainly think. what many of you know about car polishing devices, but just in case, I will leave a link to one interesting review of popular models of polishing devices.

I thought the same ....
Derek

Post by Derek »

mopar_mark wrote: Tue Jan 12, 21 6:32 pm
mygasser wrote: Tue Jan 12, 21 11:49 am

I thought the same ....
Me too. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.