1970 dodge charger RTSE SOLD

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Re: 1970 dodge charger RTSE

Post by Anonymous »

70rtse wrote:RT 70 charger for sale full bare shell rebuild £18000 no offer call 07970274573 for info -thanks . Post some pics later or look in events -butty run
I thought this was sold to my mate? he is waiting for you to let him know when it was ready??
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

andyrob wrote:as dunc says, that car is cheap
You mean good value ? ;)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Understand your point mate, but I think I would go with 'cheap' myself. You consider what some have bought for £14k, and Andy's car is just £4k more!!!!! I have seen it in the flesh. Its loverly and not only is it an RT its an SE too and they are pretty damed rare.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

jw70 wrote:
70rtse wrote:RT 70 charger for sale full bare shell rebuild £18000 no offer call 07970274573 for info -thanks . Post some pics later or look in events -butty run
I thought this was sold to my mate? he is waiting for you to let him know when it was ready??
so did i ,dont know if he was put off by pump leak , :scratch: :runaway!: all gone cold
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

70rtse wrote:
jw70 wrote:
so did i ,dont know if he was put off by pump leak , :scratch: :runaway!: all gone cold
Pm,d you
Anonymous

mate

Post by Anonymous »

hello have not heard nor tail ,so cant want around for ever ,will be refunding his train fair ,so hes not out off pocket ,it was nt car for him ,cheers
Anonymous

Re: mate

Post by Anonymous »

70rtse wrote:hello have not heard nor tail ,so cant want around for ever ,will be refunding his train fair ,so hes not out off pocket ,it was nt car for him ,cheers
I have spoke to him today, he has left message on your voice mail, sent you texts and email, ? can you please tel him as he still wants the car.
Anonymous

Re: mate

Post by Anonymous »

jw70 wrote:
70rtse wrote:hello have not heard nor tail ,so cant want around for ever ,will be refunding his train fair ,so hes not out off pocket ,it was nt car for him ,cheers
I have spoke to him today, he has left message on your voice mail, sent you texts and email, ? can you please tel him as he still wants the car.
hello emailed him