Ford F100 getting closer

It's not Mopar, but we like it

Moderator: Moderators

Johnny Dart

Post by Johnny Dart »

drewcrane wrote:One of the nice clean vehicles from out west, very cool truck :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
The guy I bought it from said it was bought new in Cannon city , and spent most of its life there. He was the third owner.
Johnny Dart

Post by Johnny Dart »

MOT passed today, drove real nice, just waiting for the NOVA letter, to send off and get registered :thumbright:
Johnny Dart

Post by Johnny Dart »

Mot test passed.
Reg doc arrived Thursday.
Got plates made up yesterday.
Just waiting for fine weather for a test/snag run :thumbright:
Those of you who live in the country will know how muddy the roads are now
,I don't really want all that sprayed underneath, but desperate for a hoon :roll:
392TA

Re: parts for f100

Post by 392TA »

Johnny Dart wrote: Wed Sep 30, 15 11:17 am
Pete wrote:Countdown to divorce?

Have you won your best-beloved over yet?

Good luck, we await the "Workshop" thread (where you may be living from no on! ;) )

:thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
I broke it to her gently, and explained that it was a "investment", which by the way, I find works very well.
I haven't had to move into the workshop as yet , my wife is very good at coping with my hobby, as I have always had lots of cars, but I think I dodged a bullet. Daughter is OK, she likes cars :thumbright: :

Here's a Picture of it being loaded onto the transporter in Colorado , for the long 1800mile trip to port.

Hi,
Hope I'm not treading on toes, as a newbie to forum stuff. However had a little shuffle in or vehicle line up last year and sold our 67 f100.

As such we have all sorts of parts that may be of interest, from a new black never used carpet set, to speedos, bonnet and new lower body repair panels.

If your interested, give me a shout.

Neal
Johnny Dart

Re: Ford F100 getting closer

Post by Johnny Dart »

Hi Neal,
This is an old thread, it's sold, I only kept it 8 months.
It was too big, it only just fitted into the barn, and I had to climb into the pick up bed, to get from one side of the barn to the other.
That wasn't going to work , so I had to move it on.
I replaced it with a Holden SS Ute that I bought in Australia, that's a lot smaller 😬