Radio & Sat Nav Conversion (2017 Dodge Challenger)

Moderator: Moderators

London Challenger

Radio & Sat Nav Conversion (2017 Dodge Challenger)

Post by London Challenger »

Hi all,

I would like to convert my Stereo & Sat Nav from US to Europe. Any suggestions, any software I can download to do this? 2017 Dodge Challenger.

Dan
Dave999

Re: Radio & Sat Nav Conversion (2017 Dodge Challenger)

Post by Dave999 »

i think you probably have garmin software....on the sat nav

in which case there is probably a way to pull the product keys out of your US centric sofware and patch them into a map update from Euro/FIAT chrysler Ucoonect/Udrive

radio...well we use DAB and DAB+ the Us doesn't i'd expect it to be a software change but you never know might be a chip that can't be changed that means only FM

Oh here you go

http://www.customtronix.com/webshop/chr ... on-rx34-2/

if these geezers can do it for 399 Euro you can more or less guarantee that its a case of finding someone willing to tell you how to do it

it won't be a case of it being technically awkward its a case of people who Know how, and people who don't, those that don't. have to pay

you need make and model numbers off the UNIT and then search the net for a person who was willing and able to break and fix their Unit... companies selling this kind of upgrade usually trade on the fact that they found someone who had done all the hard work for free and they nick the idea and charge the rest of us lots because they know how and we don't

that means there will be something somewhere that tells you how, for free

looks like cars VIN is used to generate software keys....

check out their jailbreak products to let you activate options you don't have

Dave
The Greater Knapweed near the Mugwort by the Buckthorn tree is dying