A couple of pics from the Croydon meet today

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

A couple of pics from the Croydon meet today

Post by Anonymous »

Unfortunatley I was just getting going with some photos then the rain took over :roll:

Derek

Post by Derek »

Nick, we must be mad, a cold, wet winter evening, and still 15 cars turned up. Don't forget the last saturday of the month is the Chelsea cruise :wink:
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Derek wrote:Nick, we must be mad, a cold, wet winter evening, and still 15 cars turned up. Don't forget the last saturday of the month is the Chelsea cruise :wink:
:wink:

Remarkable turnout considering.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

urgh i didnt know this was on today, i was out in the Dodge as well (yeah rare i know)

Took it for a spin down to the girlfriend's in Hampshire, (last night) and back again today! Running best its ever run (well not raining helped improve on the general driving experience!) Battenberg cop car pulled alongside me on the A3 , they looked to be in good spirits so i gave them a blast of Dixie and got beaming smiles and thumbs-up. (Try that in a modern car!) they gave me a flash of the blues as they exited a sliproad a few minutes later.

the 'new' carb has a nasty flat spot, and ive still got no secondary throttles, and the steering has no feel but apart from that the car in running order, and doesnt even let the rain in anywhere (touch wood) yay!

will try to get to next meet
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Will, you lucky so & so :wink:

My Coronet had a problem with not starting, but that has been sorted this weekend - a real silly problem - even though the fuel gauge read 1/4 tank it was actually empty :(

Thankfully, I have two friends with Chargers in Swindon, only 5 mins up the road, one of them came round and worked that out in a couple of seconds!!! Would have taken me a couple of months - oh well, now I know not to trust the gauges!

Other than that, the other friend is going to take a look at my transmission soon, then hopefully I can make a few meets in the Roscoe car (until my General is complete in June)

Then its the Mopar Nats - can't wait!!!!
SteveCase

Post by SteveCase »

Will, you had the same idea as me! driving around Hampshire in the truck, ended up at a pub in Stroud, then, when we got home at about 4pm, we realised the pub was the hamshire area meet on the right day but the wrong time!!!!!!!!! DOH. :oops:
I will not be drawn into a battle of wits with an unarmed man!