think the cuda is dead!!

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

well at the moment i have no job and no money. if you still got it when i have some ill let you know. my 0-60ft times were quicker than james b ant mopar nats :wink:
Holly

Post by Holly »

And that was with all that smoke too! I guess you'll just have to go find some work to get the car sorted :( I can sympathise as I was made redundant just after I bought the '72 ... and I ran outta steam on that one.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

yup that was with all the smoke, no traction and bad pinking. dunno if that was coz mine is lighter?? or just luck? hopefully next year ill get more practice in as that was my first time up the strip.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

What is your axle Joe? Mine is the 2.92 Gay (open) gears, That is alot of my trouble. Just aswell mine is getting a 360 \:D/ .

All things being equal the only thing I could think that would give you better launches is the longer wheelbase giving you a better weight transfer. Moment about point being Force X Radius, then resolving forces about that point should give a greater reaction force at your rear wheel than mine.

I'll get me coat. :read2:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i would get it out my i need somewhwere to do it because at the moment its stuck outside my house on a big hill! if i jack it up it will probally roll away. if that cost you a tenner if i give you ?20 would you do it to mine :wink:

james not sure what axle i got? all i know it thats its rubbish, thats all a bit technical for me :shock: all i know is that i need a lsd.
Kev

Post by Kev »

and i only spent a tenner
That much Tel? :D
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>