Vanishing Point - The Return

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

lol they did only for a few hours but i begged ,and i cried and they finally let me in :banghead:
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

perhaps one of you can figure out what part of the film this shot is from :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

HeHe......McCraner whats up my man.......BIG welcome aboard fella...rockin stuff!!! :thumbright: :thumbright:
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

oh no now people know my real last name im foiled again red(shake and bake) raven, lol

yea now i have a new place to bide my spare time even more :read2:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You will like it hear Drew some cool guys on hear very savy on Mopars!! :thumbright:
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

yea i have looked around a bit and looks like there some rabid ,and dedicated fans over there its amazing all the passion but in a different land,gotta love them mopars baby :D
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

Worked out I did 9,700 air miles on this trip and 2,860 on the road.

12,560 miles travelled in total over 11 days.
That is more than half way around the world.

Biggest distance in one day was the first day when we went 680 miles from Indiana to Kansas.

Me and Wayne should have done an extra 1000+ miles on the road but we were worried about missing our flights home and so chickened out and got flights back to Indy from Denver. Poor Eddie Nasser had to drive back though so his road mileage totaled 3,900 over 8 days.

I think Eddies truck is run in now. :roll:
drewcrane

Post by drewcrane »

obviously i only drove 1800 miles and it went by so fast i thought it was a dream, there is nothing like taking an old chally across the desert,its very soothing and relaxing for me , i want to do it again soon! :thumbright: