Poll!

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

Should we be offered a reduced rate if we wish to opt out of Connected?

Yes, I believe we should be offered the opportunity to opt out of recieving Connected so I can save money and be able to stay a member.
19%
No, its a vital part of the Club for most people.
49%
I dont know, I dont care, And why are you always such an argumentative Tit?
32%

Total votes: 69

Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

Jon wrote:I think what he meant was when was the last time connected crashed or got a virus?...oh hang on, it doesn't...

Are you seriously saying Connected is not made on a PC? :lol:
I'm here because Im not all there!!

Save the tree's.........Burn Rubber!!
Jon

Post by Jon »

not what i meant...
when someone disappears off here for a few weeks and comes back saying " i had computer probs" I've never seen any of them add "so I couldn't read connected" :lol:
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

How often does Connected get printed? Once a quarer or something? I've never known for someone not to be able to access the Internet for anything like that long, even moving house! Wifi is everywhere now and can be found for free on most places. Infact I'm writing this in Macdonalds on my iPhone. There is no need for a printed mag these days but by looking at the poll I can see I'm on the minority here.

Once the older generation start dying off it will be another story though! :lol:
I'm here because Im not all there!!

Save the tree's.........Burn Rubber!!
Holly

Post by Holly »

Roger wrote:Does anything computer based actually work. If so, ive yet to find it!

I'll stick to paper.
My Mum is like that, she refuses to use cash machines or have a bank card. I guess if that is how you feel then fair enough.

Though if you have worked out how to post that message I would be very surprised if you were unable to go to the Connected Archive here and read some back-issues.

As for viruses? I don't use a virus checker and havn't had a virus in 14 years. If someone finds they are repeatedly having problems like that then I doubt the computer is the cause ...
RayC

Post by RayC »

Cannonball wrote:i am on severall other forums and you dont have to pay to be on them, but they are no busier than this one so it is not a matter off money, that makes a site busy,
i am not bothered about the connected mag, but dont mind the cost anyway
Brian J wrote:dont really read connected unless its race season ,but i say keep the mag and the cost the same just to Bananarama! triggs off :thumbright:
what they said :thumbright:

i voted with the 3rd option :lol:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: