71 Challenger project

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

71 Challenger project

Post by Anonymous »

Hi folks.
I've been restoring a 71 Challenger (my 3rd unfinished Challenger) for about 3 years. I'm getting impatient and want to drive one soon.
Anyone got any rear end body panels, or does anyone want to take on a 71 project?

Any other ideas?

Thanks, Chang
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Maybe you and Matt H could make one good one out of both of your unfinished Challengers :tongue3:

Keep the faith dude, Ivor and Steve B have been in for the long haul too and it's starting to come together for them.
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

Yep, James and Steve are right, we intended to be at the Nats this year, but the work's gone just a tad over deadline! :roll:

Get yourself to the Nats, see other Challengers, like Martin Walkers' car, get inspired and you'll be surprised how quick that work gets done! Especially with all the free advice on the board, plus parts and spares back up available through the club.

Check out my web site and see if anything looks familiar :help:
The pump don’t work coz the vandals took the handles.

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
MrNorm

Post by MrNorm »

Ditto!

My 71 is two years in, and still a way to go.
But it will be worth it! Hang in there, you'll end up with exactly what you wanted....
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks for your support.
The front end is quite tidy, but I have ripped out all the interior and wiring loom.
I've replaced the bootfloor, rh rear chassis leg and rear panel and still need to replace the panel under the rear screen and bootlid surrounds.

Does anybody have any of these panels?

Alternatively does anyone have a running car to sell or part exchange with mine?

Any idea of value for mine?

Thanks.