An area to discuss model cars and kit building and to show off your own model collections.
- Posts: 3444
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 04 10:25 pm
- Location: Leighton Buzzard
Thanks to the suggestion from Carl and Mike (mad machs) picking up on it, we now have this new area for discussions related to model cars and kits.
- Posts: 4376
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 10 1:23 pm
- Location: Milton Keynes
Jesus built my hot rod
- Posts: 2322
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 06 7:23 pm
- Location: Newquay Cornwall MMA/351
Outstanding, thanks Mart
Mike that is called Mike.
69 Dodge A108
73 Mach1 Mustang
- Posts: 13933
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 04 11:04 pm
- Location: Brisbane, Oz.
what happened to my mega post build up of a see through motor driven Testors Hemi?
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>
- Posts: 4826
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 12 2:10 pm
- Location: Rochford. Essex
Great stuff now I have an excuse to start model making again.
Petty Roadrunner 416 Stroker 4 Speed
"Built to be driven!"
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 07 2:11 pm
- Location: Addlestone Surrey
Great new section, should give me the inspiration to dig out some of my unstarted kits, most of which should be in the vintage section I've had them so long !
Adam Ford is a master Model Builder and should be on here as soon as he comes back from his hols