EBC Brakes Club Discount!

Moderator: Moderators

Adrian Worman

EBC Brakes Club Discount!

Post by Adrian Worman »

It's only right I post this cos I introduced them and Shaun and Unkie are busy doing their Chairman transition ;)

EBC Brakeshop is a direct supplier of EBC brake products based in Northampton and are very keen to get involved with us and are offering a discount to club members.

They will be signing up in April to post offers but in the meantime they've kindly offered us a 10% discount on orders over £150.

Here's the details they sent me earlier;

"offer 10% off orders over £150.00

The code is: 10OFFEBCBRAKESUSA

To use the code the customer must sign in and before the code can be used if they do not the box to use the code does not appear.

Sign in Register find the parts add to basket select Qty etc etc go to check out. On the fast check out page on the right hand side you will have a box that has all your items in it below that contact info box and then you will see the voucher code box put in the code hit the button and it should work.

Best Regards
James
EBCbrakeshop"

www.ebcbrakeshop.co.uk

Check the EBCbrakeshop website for products and prices, there's a lot on there for us, I just stuck a pair of YellowStuff pads in my Challenger.
If you need any advice cos you can't find what you're after contact the guys on the sales number, they're very helpful.
As additional help one of their guys lives right near my business in Milton Keynes so I'm sure they could drop stuff into me if it helped any.

Ade
:thumbright:
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda
mopar_mark

Post by mopar_mark »

Nice one Ade :thumbright:
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."