Andy Robinson Race Cars

Moderator: Moderators

RW71

Andy Robinson Race Cars

Post by RW71 »

I'd like to give Andy and Kate a mention for the great service they provided recently.
I rang to ask about extending an adjustable torque bar as it wasn't long enough for my application. Andy said to post it to him with the required dimensions and he would extend it. I posted it out and literally within a few days, it arrived back, beautifully adapted, all for a fantastic price.
It was only a tiny job compared to most of his work, but he showed real interest in helping out. Great stuff! http://www.robinson-race-cars.co.uk/
:thumbright:
Rich.
Last edited by RW71 on Thu Mar 13, 14 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mossy68

Post by Mossy68 »

It's posts like this that go to show just how great this club is ! :thumbright:
It's all about Smiles per gallon !!!
68 Coronet sedan 500 4 door
Dodge Ram SRT 10
MMA-013
Cannonball

Post by Cannonball »

Yes and brilliant Andy rob turned that around for the little guy, no offence intended rich i would cover myself in that sentance too,
www.dwatts80.fsnet.co.uk

WATTS RACING TRANSMISSIONS, CLOBBER THE COMPETITION ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

OFTEN OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED,

HEY WHATS THE TOP END ON THAT SUPERSPORTS. UNLIMITED,

I HAVE A NVQW

LIFE GOES PRETTY FAST, IF YOU DONT LOOK ROUND A WHILE YOU MAY JUST MISS IT,

THE PASS IS THE JUICE,

LOVED BY FEW,
HATED BY MANY
RESPECTED BY ALL
RW71

Post by RW71 »

No offence taken Dunc, I fully agree. That is what impressed me so much, their interest in staying in touch with the grass roots. :thumbright:
mopar_mark

Post by mopar_mark »

Andy is an all round good guy :thumbright:
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
pete walton

Post by pete walton »

Andy contacted me last year about supporting the SS class at dragstalgia....and i was shocked that he wanted to be involved in a "Wannabe class " as some of you big Bananarama! described it ....He is on board again this year along with Chris of WASP who has got me some parts in the past that i had trouble getting ,and had them sent straight to the gentleman who was doing the work for me to save some time .....Both of these guys i would not hesitate to use in the future ......... Thanks to both,,, from a bald wannabe :thumbright:
Jesus saves but satan does that thing with his tongue you like