69 Dodge Dart Re-paint

Moderator: Moderators

PeelsPHC

69 Dodge Dart Re-paint

Post by PeelsPHC »

Just to let you know I've just had a nice Dodge Dart 1969 Swinger in Hemi Orange dropped off at my workshop for a re-paint & new vinyl roof, not many repairs, the guy just wants it to be a Mint car instead of a nice car, so thats what we'll do.
You can view the car 'work in progress' & Gallery on my website www.peelsmotorkraft.co.uk
Plus I have some new MOPAR Choko products on our web-site in the Gallery, then click drop down, US Petrol Head Clothing......plus on ebay.
Products including Clocks, Mugs, T-Shirts, Hoodie's & sweats, Caps - allsorts, you can find on ebay in search 'Mopar Muscle car T-Shirt / Cap & you'll find seller Peelsphc107 & search other items. Going really well & great feedback, quality is very good & liscenced products.
Take a look & always appreciate feedback,
cheers Matt Peel
Dave81

Post by Dave81 »

Think that's Jon Leonards!

Always looked really good to me!! 8-)
Dave Tildesley.....MMA-081
72 Dodge Dart
73 Plymouth Duster - SOLD

I wanna go so FAST i think i'm going to DIE!..........Then i'll shift into second!

"My Car is a work in progress, Probably never gonna get finished, never gonna have the money to Bananarama!!"
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

Jon's car was good enough for the MMA stand at the NEC as it stood, so perhaps he's going for Car of the Year!

Glad he's getting a vinyl top too! :thumbright:
The pump don’t work coz the vandals took the handles.

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
PeelsPHC

Post by PeelsPHC »

Dave81 wrote:Think that's Jon Leonards!

Always looked really good to me!! 8-)
Yes your correct, Jon just pointed out that there was only small blemishes but on pretty much all the panels, plus wheels wrong colour which annoyed him, plus the left door was a slightly brighter orange, so he desided, just paint the car so all is good....so thats what we'll do.
Mick

Post by Mick »

If you buy the T shirt does it make you look big and muscly like the pic, because if it does i'll take 2.
Mick
PeelsPHC

Post by PeelsPHC »

Mick wrote:If you buy the T shirt does it make you look big and muscly like the pic, because if it does i'll take 2.
Mick
Yes it does, you can change your whole wardrobe & have women all over you, it comes with one of those fancy dress superman suits to wear underneath to complete the look, we give discount to bulk buying!!!! Even the mugs make you look tough, plus I have a pink & white Dodge baseball cap I'll throw in just to add to the look....
You'll be a new man....with lots of new friends!
Matt
Mick

Post by Mick »

I'd be happy to have any friends. :cry:
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

I like you Mick, give us a kiss :love3:
The pump don’t work coz the vandals took the handles.

www.ivorsroadrunner.com