EU in or out

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

pete walton

EU in or out

Post by pete walton »

Trigger mate ,,,,bang on the money with some individuals .......living in la la land superb .........some people believe we should all hold hands and walk of into a field of wild flowers with bunny rabbits with bows around there necks to a background of Crosby Stlills and Nash .........whilst the rest of us are prepared to get Bananarama! under our finger nails and live in the real world
Jesus saves but satan does that thing with his tongue you like
Charger

Post by Charger »

anyone been swayed by DC’s deal?? …

• Child benefit - Child benefit payments to migrant workers for children living overseas to be recalculated to reflect the cost of living in their home countries

Should have held out for a complete ban, it’s outrageous that our tax pounds can be sent overseas when there’s children in this country living at or below the poverty line

• Migrant welfare payments - The UK can decide to limit in-work benefits for EU migrants during their first four years in the UK. This so-called "emergency brake" can be applied in the event of "exceptional" levels of migration, but must be released within seven years - without exception

I don’t like ‘can’ decide, to me that means it may not happen, and what’s all this 7 years / 13 years Bananarama!, should be indefinite, if someone wants to come to live here they should have the ability to attain sufficient employment to sustain them and their families without the need for benefits, I have no problem with people coming here as long as they don’t have to sponge off of the state

• Eurozone - Britain can keep the pound while being in Europe, and its business trade with the bloc, without fear of discrimination. Any British money spent on bailing out eurozone nations will be reimbursed

Null and void in my opinion, we would never give up the pound anyway

• Protection for the City of London - Safeguards for Britain's large financial services industry to prevent eurozone regulations being imposed on it

Only 1 way to prevent eurozone regulations being imposed … out

• Sovereignty - There is an explicit commitment that the UK will not be part of an "ever closer union" with other EU member states. This will be incorporated in an EU treaty change

Don’t think this would stop the gradual creep that we’ve seen toward this over the past 40 years

• 'Red card' for national parliaments - It will be easier for governments to band together to block unwanted legislation. If 55% of national EU parliaments object to a piece of EU legislation it may be rethought

Only 1 way to prevent unwanted legislation being imposed … out

• Competitiveness - The settlement calls on all EU institutions and member states to "make all efforts to fully implement and strengthen the internal market" and to take "concrete steps towards better regulation", including by cutting red tape

Isn’t that the idea of a ‘common market’?? so at present it’s not working then …

• Some limits on free movement - Denying automatic free movement rights to nationals of a country outside the EU who marry an EU national, as part of measures to tackle "sham" marriages. There are also new powers to exclude people believed to be a security risk - even if they have no previous convictions.

‘some’ limits, hmmm, all sounds a bit woolly again. Not sure why this needs to be part of the deal, shouldn’t be allowed to happen anyway!! Almost as bad as when some scrote gets a 12 month driving ban when they don’t have a license anyway, FFS

I’m out
Si
1970 Charger 500
383 | 4bbl | 727 column | PAS | PAB | buckets/buddy - check out my photos HERE

If you don't want another same old brand-new car ... you could be DODGE MATERIAL

1970 Dodge Charger Registry - https://www.1970chargerregistry.com/
hemi472

Post by hemi472 »

I don't know about all this Europe nonsense - but I happen to like Crosby stills and Nash - 'wooden ships' is a mega song :thumbright:
Adrian Worman

Post by Adrian Worman »

What have I missed? Has there been a bun fight?
Always Bananarama! miss em :roll:
Jesus built my hot rod

72 Challenger
65 Barracuda
latil
Location: Steve Pearson MMA/014. East Grinstead and Carmarthen.

Post by latil »

Hardly,but it got the original thread locked. :lol:
Moral. Do not slag individuals.
1965 Belvedere 2 426 Wedge.

Climate change,global warming,the biggest tax raising scam ever devised by man for mankind.

Motivating Our People,Accelerating Rapidly.
MilesnMiles

Post by MilesnMiles »

I live in the real world. I've paid off my house and I don't owe anyone a penny. Seems to have worked out ok.
Prefer Neil Young on his own to CSNY
Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

I prefer Sally Oldfield

Perfect mirrors in the sun and we brightly shine
We are singing and dancing in perfect time
There is nothing in the world that we can do
To stop the light of love come shining through

And the fire of a golden light is shining round you
Kiele aloha

etc

where is Mike and his big tubular bells when you need him.

Dave
The Greater Knapweed near the Mugwort by the Buckthorn tree is dying
pete walton

Post by pete walton »

Bananarama! hippies :lol:
Jesus saves but satan does that thing with his tongue you like
Dart Vader

Post by Dart Vader »

MilesnMiles wrote:I live in the real world. I've paid off my house and I don't owe anyone a penny. Seems to have worked out ok.
Prefer Neil Young on his own to CSNY
I like CSI:NY does that count?

love those cop shows :D
Justin "Supreme Leader" Greener
1970 Dodge Dart
1995 Mustang GT
1980 MGBGT
MilesnMiles

Post by MilesnMiles »

I think my car was IN those 70s cop shows!
ScottyDave

Post by ScottyDave »

Not sure where I stand at the moment, going need to sit down and properly look at although my heart says out as I fully belive we should have control of our borders not some unelected bureaucrat.
At the moment all I know is it's causing a c**p exchange rate and I've got sheet metal to order :(
hemi472

Post by hemi472 »

pete walton wrote:Bananarama! hippies :lol:

:arrrmeharties:
MilesnMiles

Post by MilesnMiles »

Scotty, I saw that change rate drop. Might be useful to leave it a little while. The markets usually settle down fairly quickly. That said, might be a good idea to get the order in before June; can't imagine the market insecurity around the actual referendum date itself. :?
mad machs

Post by mad machs »

Some good stuff being said today.
Attachments
jrm1.JPG
jrm1.JPG (48.84 KiB) Viewed 2512 times
Mike that is called Mike.

69 Dodge A108
73 Mach1 Mustang
ScottyDave

Post by ScottyDave »

MilesnMiles wrote:Scotty, I saw that change rate drop. Might be useful to leave it a little while. The markets usually settle down fairly quickly. That said, might be a good idea to get the order in before June; can't imagine the market insecurity around the actual referendum date itself. :?
Going give it a couple of weeks to see what happens as it's probably just a little wobble caused by those that are really in charge ;)
Ron (STS) has a container due to leave end of March so I'm planning on having it in that.

The arguments for In/Out are going get interesting over the next 4mths. Need to show an interest so I can decide what I'd rather, I will vote so I have the right to complain if I don't like the outcome...But to be honest it bores the hell out of me