Speedfest V 2017

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

XP29

Speedfest V 2017

Post by XP29 »

Anyone up for this, the early bird tickets end 31st Jan. If you're buying for your passengers you get free grandstand seats. If your entering a car in the show you get free entry ticket but would need a grandstand seat if you have a passenger that's bought a ticket. If that makes sense?

I'm presuming we are having a pitch this year? :)
1966 Charger, 383 4bbl, 4 speed manual trans, Sure-grip, original paint.
Derek

Post by Derek »

Club parking as usual, all in hand but thought it to early to post. Got to sort Wheels Day first when they get back to me, then it's all go for our Brooklands in may. :D
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
R.RUNNER

Post by R.RUNNER »

Derek wrote:Club parking as usual, all in hand but thought it to early to post. Got to sort Wheels Day first when they get back to me, then it's all go for our Brooklands in may. :D

Any room for a few "MOPARS", on the club stand, at "Wheels Day" :plymouth: :plymouth: :plymouth: "And the beat goes on" :thumbright:

:P :P :P
Attachments
2016-04-02 15.54.09.jpg
2016-04-02 15.54.09.jpg (248.55 KiB) Viewed 2262 times
I`M PROUD TO BE AN ENGLISHMAN.......WITH A `68 GTX
XP29

Post by XP29 »

Derek wrote:Club parking as usual, all in hand but thought it to early to post. Got to sort Wheels Day first when they get back to me, then it's all go for our Brooklands in may. :D
Yeah, just thought I'd give heads up as you can get cheaper tickets for the passengers if bought before end of Jan.

I've got our Charger in the show if you can put me on the list as the time arrives please :thumbright:
1966 Charger, 383 4bbl, 4 speed manual trans, Sure-grip, original paint.