Mopar EuroNat's tickets

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

Jim

Mopar EuroNat's tickets

Post by Jim »

The Mopar EuroNat's will be with us again on 27/28/29 July.
Please remember to put it in your diary...!

PLEASE NOTE:.....!
Due to lack of use, the Entry Discount Voucher system we have used in previous years will not be available this year.
Only 11 vouchers were used by MMA members last year (23 were used the Mustang Club)

So the cheapest tickets for the MMA will be the Early Bird promotion from Santa Pod running to 31st January 2018.
Pete

Re: Mopar EuroNat's tickets

Post by Pete »

:thumbright:

Here's to a good one, Jim!

Sincere thanks to all the Mopar Euronats committee for all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes - it IS appreciated!

Looking forward to is as ever!

8-) 8-) 8-)
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Jim wrote: Wed Jan 03, 18 10:42 am The Mopar EuroNat's will be with us again on 27/28/29 July.
Please remember to put it in your diary...!

PLEASE NOTE:.....!
Due to lack of use, the Entry Discount Voucher system we have used in previous years will not be available this year.
Only 11 vouchers were used by MMA members last year (23 were used the Mustang Club)

So the cheapest tickets for the MMA will be the Early Bird promotion from Santa Pod running to 31st January 2018.
Thanks for the reminder Jim :D
I think the MMA discount form is (or has been) handy if you cant buy a ticket in advance for whatever reason and have to buy your ticket at the gate, but I've been buying ours using the Pod's Early Bird discount for a few years now as you save about 1/3 (£33.60 instead of £52 for a weekend ticket this year) ... so personally, that's why I stopped using the MMA discount form.
XP29

Post by XP29 »

Ordered ours from the Pod site :)
1966 Charger, 383 4bbl, 4 speed manual trans, Sure-grip, original paint.