Mopar EuroNationals 27/28/29 July. Santa Pod Raceway

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

Mossy68

Re: Mopar EuroNationals 27/28/29 July. Santa Pod Raceway

Post by Mossy68 »

Jimbo wrote: Thu May 03, 18 9:01 pm I’m up for this, can you get tickets on the day or is it ore order only ?
Best weekend of the year.
Tickets available all weekend on the gate :thumbright:
It's all about Smiles per gallon !!!
68 Coronet sedan 500 4 door
Dodge Ram SRT 10
MMA-013
TonyO

Post by TonyO »

Hey folks its only 3 months away the 25th Anniversary MoparEuroNats and things are taking shape. Here is some news about the show,Friday the strip will be open from 12 midday to 7 pm, this year there is no Top Sportsman Series so please use the track as much as possible, its a case of use it or loose it. The cruise will leave the Pod around 7 pm going to an undisclosed destination that we don't know yet. Friday night will close with a live Band in the bar.
Saturday and Sunday will see a flypast by the Memorial Flight American built C-47 Dakota, so don't miss this fabulous aeroplane, not sure of timings yet. Saturday, please use the car corral for showing your car, would love as many 68 models as possible. track open 09.30 to 8 pm with Pro Mods running and Nostalgia Super Stocks not forgetting the Gasser Circus. Saturday closes with a live Band in the bar.
Sunday sees the traditional Show n Shine in the car corral, live band playing around lunch time and the totally orgasmic Burn Out Contest!
We would like eight entrants for this year’s Incredible Burn Out Contest.
So, the first six who sign-up and commit to the contest including participating will have one weekend pass refunded to them by Santa Pod.
The winner will receive two tyres of these sizes available 275 x 60 x 15 or
255 x 60 x 15 inches and a trophy, winner takes all and is crowned Burn Out King
2018. Tyres to be handled and distributed by Santa Pod.
Rules are: - any rear-wheel drive American car, truck or Hot Rod can take part, duration is a timed 30 seconds and the winner is determined by a panel of judges and crowd reaction.
So why not sign up to this fantastic experience and take part in a stand out section of the 25th Anniversary MoparEuroNats simply give Rich Berry a call on
O7759 498651 to register your interest now!

Lets have a great show to mark 25 years of Mopar Mayhem.........
Pete

Post by Pete »

:thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
MattH

Post by MattH »

Thanks for the update on timetable Tony.
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car
Captain Chaos

Post by Captain Chaos »

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Getting excited.
TonyO

Post by TonyO »

News just in. The Friday Night Cruise will be visiting the Billing Mill, The Causeway, Little Billing NN3 9EX, a family friendly pub/restaurant with ample parking for our muscle cars and in a lovely setting on the edge of a lake. Lots of outside tables etc and very kiddy friendly, reasonably priced food as well.Please act responsibly. when entering and leaving the premises.
Jim

Post by Jim »

The Mopar Nat's is getting closer. It's nice the Nat's don't clash with the Silverstone Classic this year. That means I can take my car to both events.... Silverstone and the Mopar Nat's.

Another change at the Mopar Nat's for 2018 is the Top Sportsman cars have moved their series to Rockingham, so they won't be at Santa Pod Raceway. This clears a lot of track time. If you want to run your car up the 1/4 mile and race your mates this is a great opportunity to do it, especially on the Friday you should get in as many runs as you like.
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Jim wrote: Mon Jun 04, 18 12:34 pm The Mopar Nat's is getting closer. It's nice the Nat's don't clash with the Silverstone Classic this year. That means I can take my car to both events.... Silverstone and the Mopar Nat's....
Which car's that Jim? Convertible Challenger? Not the Merc i presume :shock: :lol:
Jim

Post by Jim »

RobTwin wrote: Mon Jun 04, 18 1:20 pm
Jim wrote: Mon Jun 04, 18 12:34 pm The Mopar Nat's is getting closer. It's nice the Nat's don't clash with the Silverstone Classic this year. That means I can take my car to both events.... Silverstone and the Mopar Nat's....
Which car's that Jim? Convertible Challenger? Not the Merc i presume :shock: :lol:
Errr, probably my Mustang actually 😊
SOMtastic

Post by SOMtastic »

Weekend ticket Purchased :) .. Very exited - missed last year due to Mrs SOMtastic breaking her foot.
Is it possible to camp Thursday night ? .. I'm sure it was in previous years, but cant find anything ! :read2:
TyreFryer

Post by TyreFryer »

There's no entry until Friday morning Andy, but people start queuing on Thursday evening and there is what's known as the (unofficial) Gate Party!
Martin Walker
SOMtastic

Post by SOMtastic »

TyreFryer wrote: Thu Jul 12, 18 10:44 am There's no entry until Friday morning Andy, but people start queuing on Thursday evening and there is what's known as the (unofficial) Gate Party!
Intriguing ! Cheers !
Super Sloth

Post by Super Sloth »

TonyO wrote: Tue May 08, 18 6:24 pm News just in. The Friday Night Cruise will be visiting the Billing Mill, The Causeway, Little Billing NN3 9EX, a family friendly pub/restaurant with ample parking for our muscle cars and in a lovely setting on the edge of a lake. Lots of outside tables etc and very kiddy friendly, reasonably priced food as well.Please act responsibly. when entering and leaving the premises.
Tony, Is the club reserving a section of tables again this year, or would it be a good idea to phone ahead make our own reservations?
-Jon.
TonyO

Post by TonyO »

Hi folks, regarding Billing Mill I would reserve your own table and not be disappointed. We have no agreement regarding reserved tables for this year.
For your info, the WW II Dakota will be flying over around 3 pm Sat and Sun.
SOMtastic

Post by SOMtastic »

TyreFryer wrote: Thu Jul 12, 18 10:44 am There's no entry until Friday morning Andy, but people start queuing on Thursday evening and there is what's known as the (unofficial) Gate Party!
I dropped SantaPod a quick line - since some events advertise an "Early Arrival Vehicle Pass"... but not ours. Response :

Thank you for your enquiry, we don't allow any camping on site on Thursday we do have a holding field which is off site that you can stay in overnight.

Happy days !!
I've asked we it needs booking and where it is.