Brentacre Insurance Services LTD

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

Derek

Brentacre Insurance Services LTD

Post by Derek »

Insurance on my Charger is due in a couple of weeks, renewal fron LANCASTER came in and it had gone UP BY £90 :x from last year, so I thought I would ring around.
As the Mopar Muscle Assocition has a discount scheme with-------- Brentacre Insurance Services LTD-------- :D and I've heard all good things about them I called them first, well blow me over with a hair dryer, they where £194 CHEAPER, and to make it even better the policy covers a lot more and excesses are less \:D/ .

As I was a new customer I had get a valuation done and send them some pics of the Charger
and my driving licence for an agree value.

If you car value is less than £25k you don't need to get a valuation done so that make it even easier.

If your Insurance is due soon It's worth a phone call, you never know what you may save 01792 650933 =D> =D> =D>
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Pete

Re: Brentacre Insurance Services LTD

Post by Pete »

Glad you were pleased with their service, Derek.

As you say ,well worth a call.

:thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

I tried them a couple of years ago and they were about 2x the cost of RH... :-k

But while I was on the phone they did look up the address where the cars are kept, using google maps, to see if I was telling the truth about them being garaged. Which is reassuring and worrying in equal measures :shock:
lough3969

Post by lough3969 »

RobTwin wrote: Fri Jan 17, 20 10:14 pm I tried them a couple of years ago and they were about 2x the cost of RH... :-k
same same
Pimps in the Front
Hoes in the Back
Chumps in the Trunk

68 Dart Post
elevensies

Post by elevensies »

i have just renewed with them, RH prices went up, and when i spoke with RH they came across like every other insurance company.

One place i didnt try was Hagerties, they insure my old motorbikes and i did say they could try the dodge when i came up
MMA 117

support our paras
"Utrinque Paratus"
https://www.justgiving.com/paracharity
terryr

Post by terryr »

Got my dakota with brentacre,seem ok,220 a year on a 5k limited mileage,still got my barracuda with RH,but may swap to them
Cuda Commando

Post by Cuda Commando »

Got both my motors with Brentacre.Had been with Adrian Flux for a number of years,but they lost the plot when I got newer modern motors.
Got quoted double the premium for the F150 supercrew by Flux compared to Brentacre.Last year sold 71 Cuda and swapped it for a new Challenger R/T.On this motor the quote from Flux was stratospheric,compared to Brentacre.
Just renewed F150 policy last week,Challenger will be renewed in a fortnight.
Scooby

Post by Scooby »

There cheap no doubt about that but you get what you pay in life.
My son had an accident wasn't his fault other driver admitted the fault claim so it should have gone ok. No Brentacre didn't want to know about the claim even to point of him having to go to court. In the end I threatened them with our own solicitors to deal with them and the claim only then did they deal with the claim. So don't make a claim with this company.
At my Worst,I'm at my Best ......
Derek

Post by Derek »

I know of 2 people that have had to make a claim and both were straight forwad with no problems.
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Mossy68

Post by Mossy68 »

Derek wrote: Tue Apr 28, 20 12:41 pm I know of 2 people that have had to make a claim and both were straight forwad with no problems.
I made a claim ( other driver at fault ),and Brentacre were fantastic. Had a replacement vehicle within 24 hours , and kept me informed throughout :thumbright:
It's all about Smiles per gallon !!!
68 Coronet sedan 500 4 door
Dodge Ram SRT 10
MMA-013
morgan

Post by morgan »

Just done my Brentacre. It went up £25 to cover the £10K increase in my valuation (I had been a bit lax but TonyO helped me put it right! :oops: ).
Prior to that the premium was exactly the same as last year. Cant say fairer than that. Easy to deal with. Seem to know their cars too.
"Cum homine de cane debeo congredi." Woof.

Current Charger status - "Working !"