Jeff

Post by Jeff »

That looks cool... need to lighten it?
Hood, trunk, front fenders, bumpers?
That will liven it up.
I am keeping this Mopar....... SOLD!
Jon Benn

Post by Jon Benn »

Sounds like a good plan Jeff! how do I contact Dale?
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Well, I know Dale has the moulds for the bumpers, I have the mould for the trunk, and I have lent out the mould for the hood and the fenders... You just need to get them all together, Oh, and I know of some moulds for he doors too!
I am keeping this Mopar....... SOLD!
MilesnMiles

Post by MilesnMiles »

Nice car Jon, I think a few of us fancied that car while it was for sale (I know i did!). Looks mean!
On the topic of junkyard dogs some bloke stopped me in the street whilst driving the Dart and said'Don't paint that mate, ever!' I'm tempted to say the same about your new car Jon :twisted:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

JonB wrote:Simon, would be good to see you, Im actually nearer to Didcot than Oxford.
well didcot is even further i have an ex in didcot anyway when i get the ol girl back ill let you know :)
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

74dartsport wrote:
JonB wrote:Simon, would be good to see you, Im actually nearer to Didcot than Oxford.
well didcot is even further i have an ex in didcot anyway when i get the ol girl back ill let you know :)
...erm.... the ex or the car ? :shock:
Jon Benn

Post by Jon Benn »

Spent the day in the Coronet and removed over 25 feet of redundant wire that was not connected to anything! Cleaned the wheels and apart from needing LHT nuts I think they look great.

Also found lots of trim bits a radio and what appears to be a little used jack in the trunk.

Next strip the inside weld up the holes fit the Jazz seats.
Blue

Post by Blue »

Good work Jon, got some interesting parts in the garage there! now then, stop mucking about and get that heater out and the battery in the trunk...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

cool car 8-) we `66 coronets will inherit the earth :lol: I agreee with blue get ya battery in the boot! still got my heater fitted tho :violent3: :lol:
Jon Benn

Post by Jon Benn »

Small amount of welding to be done in the boot before moving the battery, hopefully the heater will be out next weekend.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Looks great 8-) nice to see a few more cars with sloted alloys