Trumple stiltskin out, Biden in, and Vaccine on its way

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave999

Trumple stiltskin out, Biden in, and Vaccine on its way

Post by Dave999 »

Trumple stiltskin out, Biden in, and Vaccine on its way BBC news tentatively reporting some vaccine success...

brightens my day slightly. progress being made...might be some shows and a better £/$ exchange rate next year...

yay....

and in the words of the Donald, when it comes to having my day brightened i aced it. my day is the brightest. When it comes to brightness i have the greatest bright.. It gonna be great, UV on the inside and like some kind of disinfectant.... might kill it stone dead, but not today

Biggly!!! send in the Coventry sorry infantry cavalry erm conventy...just fake fake news i won godamnit

Dave
The Greater Knapweed near the Mugwort by the Buckthorn tree is dying
Blue

Re: Trumple stiltskin out, Biden in, and Vaccine on its way

Post by Blue »

Good news as far as I'm concerned, but how many will have the vaccine when it's a available? There seems to be a hell of a lot of internet crazies (Hi Sylv!) that are convinced the people behind it all will use it to control us.....
“This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco, this ain’t no foolin’ around”
Mark B

Post by Mark B »

One of my mates manages the UK supply chain at Pfizer. He said the safety data isn't back yet, so it's not 100% confirmed. He said the old and vulnerable, key workers and hospitals will get it first and the vaccine should work for some people, but not everybody. And most people under 65 won't get vaccinated till mid next year.

He said there are other company's providing similar vaccines that will be released soon. Pfizer are giving their formula away for free to other pharmaceutical companies world wide to help combat the virus.

For me, I just hope work will pick up because of it.
Mark
1970 Challenger A66
www.dodgechallenger.uk
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

Well I really dont want the vaccine. There is simply no need for anyone who is not vulnerable to take it, same as the flu vaccine. Vaccines normally take years before they're approved but they're rushing out this half baked version pronto. Personally Ive nothing against vaccines, Ive a book full of them as required for my job to prove that.

Unfortunately I'm going to be forced to take it if I wish to continue putting bread on the table and that makes me quite annoyed. Hopefully I'll be far enough down the line that anyone who is eager and gullible enough to takes the first few batches can be big pharma's guinea pigs.

Would be interesting to see a link to the claim Pfizer are giving their formula away for free.
I'm here because Im not all there!!

Save the tree's.........Burn Rubber!!
Mark B

Post by Mark B »

Trigger_Andy wrote: Mon Nov 09, 20 7:22 pm Would be interesting to see a link to the claim Pfizer are giving their formula away for free.
For them, It's an ad campaign. They released the news with their name on it. Though financially it's a loss leader. But they made sure their name got out there before the others, even if it's not ready for release.
Last edited by Mark B on Mon Nov 09, 20 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mark
1970 Challenger A66
www.dodgechallenger.uk
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

Mark B wrote: Mon Nov 09, 20 7:41 pm
Trigger_Andy wrote: Mon Nov 09, 20 7:22 pm Would be interesting to see a link to the claim Pfizer are giving their formula away for free.
For them, It's an ad campaign. They released the news with their name on it. Though financially it's a loss leader.
So why are so many other companies rushing against the competition to come up with their own vaccine?

Would still be nice to see an actual link to this.

Mark B

Post by Mark B »

Mark B wrote: ↑Mon Nov 09, 20 8:02 pm
So why are so many other companies rushing against the competition to come up with their own vaccine?

I have no idea. I guess they want the prestige.

I got the info from a mate: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rls01/?originalSubdomain=uk

He drives a shi.t car though, so maybe he's talking boll.ocks
Last edited by Mark B on Tue Nov 10, 20 9:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mark
1970 Challenger A66
www.dodgechallenger.uk
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

Mark B wrote: Mon Nov 09, 20 8:02 pm

I have no idea. I guess they want the prestige.

I got the info from a mate: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rls01/?originalSubdomain=uk

He drives a shi.t car though, so maybe he's talking boll.ocks
Yeh..... I'll call BS on that one then. :D If it was true it would be an easy google search.

Mark B

Post by Mark B »

Ok, lets see what happens.
Mark
1970 Challenger A66
www.dodgechallenger.uk
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

Mark B wrote: Mon Nov 09, 20 8:18 pm Ok, lets see what happens.
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the ... r-struggle

Mark B

Post by Mark B »

Mark
1970 Challenger A66
www.dodgechallenger.uk
Dave999

Post by Dave999 »

interesting how the news was released on 9/11......??

plenty of internet crazies, but i don't think we need to worry about being controlled 99% of the injection will be egg white and salt water...the rest is unlikely to be a small space ship with neuron twiddling antenna... unless it is a prion (remember the mad cows) that they have invented, effects on the brain will be zero...

its cat ownership that introduces things that control the mind :)

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/toxoplasm ... e%20people.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... he%20brain.

infected people are more likely to be reckless.....!

all got to make up our own minds.

ive spent my life eating dirt and swimming in muddy oily puddles. I take medicine when necessary, but you won't find me popping pills cos of got abit of a headache... but one thing a bit of travel taught me was catching something nasty is no fun

so given that I've happily had a wide range of inoculations to avoid the usual range of African South American Asia bunch of nasties on top of the usual polio BCG MMR etc etc adding another one to the set once its offered doesn't concern me.

Dave
The Greater Knapweed near the Mugwort by the Buckthorn tree is dying
Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

Dave999 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 20 9:35 am interesting how the news was released on 9/11......??

plenty of internet crazies, but i don't think we need to worry about being controlled 99% of the injection will be egg white and salt water...the rest is unlikely to be a small space ship with neuron twiddling antenna... unless it is a prion (remember the mad cows) that they have invented, effects on the brain will be zero...

its cat ownership that introduces things that control the mind :)

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/toxoplasm ... e%20people.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... he%20brain.

infected people are more likely to be reckless.....!

all got to make up our own minds.

ive spent my life eating dirt and swimming in muddy oily puddles. I take medicine when necessary, but you won't find me popping pills cos of got abit of a headache... but one thing a bit of travel taught me was catching something nasty is no fun

so given that I've happily had a wide range of inoculations to avoid the usual range of African South American Asia bunch of nasties on top of the usual polio BCG MMR etc etc adding another one to the set once its offered doesn't concern me.

Dave
Worth keeping in mind its a virus that 99% of the population need to take a test for to see if they have it. The average age of death is 82 and any death within 28 days of a positive C-19 result is counted as a death 'with' Covid. As the C-19 deaths have gone up excess deaths with the flu have fallen dramatically.

We do all have to make up our own minds, but it seems the mass hysteria created by the media is making up a lot of peoples minds for them.

Trigger_Andy

Post by Trigger_Andy »

:D
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (59.5 KiB) Viewed 4960 times

Dom66