A few more NEC pics...

Dates, details and photos

Moderator: Moderators

Matt74

Re: A few more NEC pics...

Post by Matt74 »

It must have taken you ages to take and upload these photos Rob. I haven't been to any car shows this year so I very much appreciate the effort that you and other members put in for the benefit of others!
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Faux-7-0 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 22 2:50 pm Thanks for the effort in posting this vast amount of pictures!

Good to see NHK 295M: brings to mind one of my favourite TV quotes:
"Who are you?"
"We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner."
Thanks Alan,
I dont know much about Sweeney cars but I'd be surprised if that was the ONLY Granada used, they way they used to thrash around the 'Smoke' :lol:
RobTwin

Post by RobTwin »

Matt74 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 22 5:38 pm It must have taken you ages to take and upload these photos Rob. I haven't been to any car shows this year so I very much appreciate the effort that you and other members put in for the benefit of others!
Thanks Matt. Well it took the best part of 3 days to take the photos :lol: and probably another 3 evenings to go through them all, bin a few and crop the rest!
Postings not too bad. At least we don't have to resize them these days - a few years ago there was a file size limit which was a real pain.
It's a pleasure to share them on here, and show the variety as everyone likes something different...as long as someone's interested! :lol:
Pete

Post by Pete »

Brilliant Report and Photographs as ever!!!

Thank you SO much for supporting the Club and making your car available, and also for your time, and excellent company at the Meal and show in general!!!

Thanks once again!
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God