hudsen mufflers

Moderator: Moderators

hudsen mufflers

Post by sticky »

Hi all ,Anyone on the forum know of a supplier of hudsen silencers. I have tried rockauto,but all of theres are offset inlet and central outlet, mine are the other way round. They are oval shape, 14 " main body long, and 2" pipes. Tried hudsen ad and it is all headers. HELP!!
ddingley
mygasser

Re: hudsen mufflers

Post by mygasser »

can't you mount the new silencers back to front or are the baffles inside directional like flowmasters? if not it usually won't matter which way round they're fitted.
neil.

Post by sticky »

not sure about that, can"t look at rockauto ones, but i will check mine. just my luck i fitted them the wrong way round before
ddingley

Post by sticky »

i have found a local company who offer speedflow stainless silencers finished to customer requirements. This will make the whole system
stainless. I think that is the way to go. Thanks for your advice though.
ddingley

Post by sticky »

OK. I ordered two mufflers from this company on 5/12/23. Been back twice to chase them up. was told today, could be a week, a month, a year, who knows!!! So, was recommended to try Custom Chrome in Nuneaton . What a difference. They had a big variety in stock, made on the premices, in stainless. Good quality, good prices, owner is old time hot rodder and american car owner, and a real nice bloke . Can recommend these to anybody
ddingley
Matt74

Post by Matt74 »

sticky wrote: Fri Jan 19, 24 8:29 pm OK. I ordered two mufflers from this company on 5/12/23. Been back twice to chase them up. was told today, could be a week, a month, a year, who knows!!! So, was recommended to try Custom Chrome in Nuneaton . What a difference. They had a big variety in stock, made on the premices, in stainless. Good quality, good prices, owner is old time hot rodder and american car owner, and a real nice bloke . Can recommend these to anybody
Will have to check them out.
I wonder if they can do a complete system for a 2nd Gen Charger?