The Floyd Brothers 68 Barracuda Fastback

Use this forum for all your builds in progress.

Moderator: Moderators

Blue

Post by Blue »

Found this, I reckon it will do the trick....
“This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco, this ain’t no foolin’ around”
MilesnMiles

Post by MilesnMiles »

Let's hope so i'm sure that i have the same on my small block with biscuit type mounts
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

I hope so too as that looks very like the spare we have shown in one of Stu's photos. We were not convinced at the time because the mount has four holes wheras the block has just three. :scratch:

I believe that mount may be the same as the one we have fitted to our passenger side but can't say for definite at the moment.
All we are is rust in the wind
Stu
Location: Shropshire, home of the worlds smallest big screen TV

Post by Stu »

Cannonball wrote:stu shame that you did not buzz me i could have told you the 6 is a different plate, all others are the same cept hemi, i bought some old stock plates thought i had scored till i learned they were 6 ones,, leave that plate as is mate your not gonna hurt it no way, swap it out later when one or the other needs att,
Sod's law, Mate! :lol: Bet you're glad you have a stash of /6 plates now. They'd go down a storm on Aussie Ebay! :D

Will take your advice and leave it there I think, Mate. Could do without another job to do right now! :thumbright:

Blue, I reckon that mount looks like the spare Dunc lent us, so before anything else I reckon we'll try that and see what happens. Like Gareth said, we were confused by the extra hole! :? Thank's for digging that out though. 8-)
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not…

70 Challenger
MMA/489
NSS/435
MilesnMiles

Post by MilesnMiles »

Guys, ignore the extra hole. Will the mount line up withe k frame bracket or not? as long as it also fits against the cast lug in the block and cetres over the frame bracket you can use it.
sort of difficult not being there!
Stu

Post by Stu »

Will have to check Miles. Decided to have a weekend off this weekend for a long overdue breather, so will check offer it up on Monday evening, I reckon. :thumbright:

70 Challenger
MMA/489
NSS/435
Guy

Post by Guy »

Stu

Post by Stu »

The Brothers Grim? :shock: How very dare you! :D

Great stuff Guy (and Kev), Cheers! :thumbright: Top spotting and thought! 8-) :thumbright:

70 Challenger
MMA/489
NSS/435