XTREME Wheels 2005 - Ally Pally

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Well we're getting there now, it's only a couple of days away, is everything going ok prepairing all of your cars?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

JerryatricUK wrote:Well we're getting there now, it's only a couple of days away, is everything going ok prepairing all of your cars?
Interior is all sorted, few other bit's and bobs done, but I'm still waiting on wheel centers before fitting the new wheels :shock: I hope they get here before Friday then I can get them fitted Friday morning. Nothing like a last minute rush!
:P
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

we won't be able to do anything untill thursday night after work, we'll have to clean the car, polish everything, and fit a passenger seat, then set off at about 5am friday morning to get there on time
Derek

Post by Derek »

Good luck for the weekend guys, hope it all goes well, not to sure if i'm going to get there
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I must say I personally prefer the smell of parts wash to the polish thing, but the truck is as good as Terry can get her. Looking forward to seeing you all there. :)

Sharon
Kev

Post by Kev »

Me, Philth, MoparTurnip and his mechanic Cleggett will be there lunchtime Saturday.
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>
TrevD

Post by TrevD »

i will be thare saturday i hope , so are wee all meeting up for a club mugshot , if so wot time and whare ( no smart answers kev)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

This could be a thick question :? : travelling down on Sat if everything goes to plan, can't find opening / closing times, any ideas?
Kev

Post by Kev »

Well according to the mainsite's countdown clock it's 12 midnight Friday :D Good point though.... Should be ok if you aim for 10ish.
<center>
Kev

Post by Kev »

Aha! Found it in an Email;
INFORMATION
XWI 2005 takes place on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th February 2005, doors open 9am Saturday, and 10am on Sunday. The 'official' VIP opening by James Cracknell OBE is at 10am on Saturday. Visit the Xtreme Wheels International website at www.xwishow.com for further information. To unsubscribe from the Xtreme Wheels International newsletter please send an email to press@xwishow.com.
<center>
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks Kev, we'll be the rural looking types, straw and all that stuff!
SteveCase

Post by SteveCase »

Aw nuts!!!!! were'nt gonna work tomorrow, but now l have to go in for the
morning! HELP, save me a good spot PLEASE, probably wont arrive until about 4ish! Still looking forward to seeing you all up there, must say aswell, l havent touched my car since the NEC show, still dirty, but looking at the weather here, probably best to clean it up there! :oops: :roll:
I will not be drawn into a battle of wits with an unarmed man!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Is there somewhere we can clean the cars when we get there? cos after the 6(ish) hour drive i think the car could be quite dirty
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

sorry Terry i'll explain my "rural" remark - i'm not actually in Ketering if you were a crow (as they say) flying from Warkton church to the Red Lion at Cranford i'm out in those fields somewhere! sorry to deviate from the more important point of this thread, by the way is it going to snow over the weekend?