David 340`s Ride

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

Rich

Post by Rich »

best rear end on a Chally IMO is a gloss painted black one like the back of(ex) Fat tonys Sublime jobbie.
I think the go wing looks like a cheap Richard Grant bolt on special(even worse on a B bod)But I spose it came from an era when tacky bolt ons were all the rage.
This is just my :mytwocents: and in no way is having a go at anyones pride & joy.Take All Killers Cuda,it just goes on there but I would not put one on mine..
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

We draw the line at sandwich boxes stuck to the sides eh Rich :lol: :lol: :D
Rich

Post by Rich »

too right :D :D stick em on the doors or quarters,,its all the same to me
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thats a rockin Challenger Dave.....kinda reminds me of that Cuda in Phantasm the horror movie...evil lookin.....
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

RedRaven wrote:Thats a rockin Challenger Dave.....kinda reminds me of that Cuda in Phantasm the horror movie...evil lookin.....
Thats me mate dave's challenger, 340 six pack, sweet motor 8-) he just fitted those wheels, crager ss.
He had a set of standard rallye wheels but they were'nt beefy enough, this makes the car i think :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I thought it was a 440-6 pk, are there no hood emblems for the 340-6 pk??!!
mo_malone wrote:
RedRaven wrote:Thats a rockin Challenger Dave.....kinda reminds me of that Cuda in Phantasm the horror movie...evil lookin.....
Thats me mate dave's challenger, 340 six pack, sweet motor 8-) he just fitted those wheels, crager ss.
He had a set of standard rallye wheels but they were'nt beefy enough, this makes the car i think :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Guess what I picked up for ya Dave......
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

A 440 six pack motor? :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I picked up the 340 hood emblems you was lookin for!!! :thumbright: :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

No charge mate I got ya two sets....What goes around comes around..Im sure somebody will do me a good turn someday...

About two weeks ago I was heading to meet a mate down in by the coast I was unfamiiar with the area and I had a dose of the auld back door trotts!!!! :D...Anyway I passed a premises and noticed a painter was working on it, I rolled down the window and asked him if there was a nearby pub to spend a penny, he said I could use the loo there which I did, now this is the karma part, When I was leaving I thanked him and noticed his work boots were in really bad shape..So I asked him what size boot he was...and low and behold he was a size 11..so I went to the boot and gave him the pair I had in the boot...thats just the way it works in my eyes...things happen for a reason...I noticed the emblems and knew they were for you lad!!! :thumbright: :thumbright: