Tyres fitted for JEEP

Moderator: Moderators

Kev

Tyres fitted for JEEP

Post by Kev »

The Grand Cherokee needed 2 new tyres; GoodYear Wrangler 225/70 16. I found a place on the web, http://www.event-tyres.co.uk/ booked 'em up, online. Sorted a time slot, the fitter phoned in advance to confirm. One tyre wouldn't balance as it was faulty (Made in South Africa :shock: ) so he fitted the other one, then came back at a time that suited Carole a few days later. Cost? £176.26, 3 tyres, 2 valves, balancing and taking the old ones away. No hassle, good price, why go to a tyre shop to queue up and use petrol? :thumbright:
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>
latil
Location: Steve Pearson MMA/014. East Grinstead and Carmarthen.

Post by latil »

:thumbright: Good deal. I use www.mytyres.com and get them fitted locally on the cheap :lol:
1965 Belvedere 2 426 Wedge.

Climate change,global warming,the biggest tax raising scam ever devised by man for mankind.

Motivating Our People,Accelerating Rapidly.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Shoulda got BFG's Kev, rather than those Goodyear banana-skins. Mine were £100 a corner fitted, but they transformed the ride, handling and traction both on and off road.
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

My BFGs transformed the ride too. But i got the "Long Trail Radials" as they are more on road than off. Still worked very well off though.

I also went very slightly wider as it increased the diameter enough to make the speedo dead on!
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I got Original wrangler tyres fitted and balanced for £200! Joe has some great contacts in the trade!

Oh he has just qualified now. So he is a "PROPER" mechanic!
I am keeping this Mopar....... SOLD!