What do you listen to?

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

SteveCase

Post by SteveCase »

Can't hear the bl00dy music..........if l had any in the car that is!! :lol:
I will not be drawn into a battle of wits with an unarmed man!
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

I get bored with CDs in the car very quickly. Even with the 10 CD thing I have in the Neon on "shuffle".

I used to record my own compilation CDs for the car but they soon become the same old same old.

Been listening to The Sweet, Slade and some rare AC/DC recordings lately just for a change but I am sick of them now.

So I am thinking that when the Challenger gets back on the road I am going to fit a digital radio so I can tune into the rock stations like "The Arrow" and "Planet Rock".

That way the choice of tracks is taken away from me and sometimes they even play tracks I don't own or I have not heard in years! :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I aint puttin' a music player in the Road Runner. I dont see it as a drive along with music kinda car but when I had Mustang Mach 1 I used to put AC/DC Back in Black on very lowd when I was givin' it a good thrashin' :twisted:
Blue

Post by Blue »

No sounds in the Dart, it would have to be turned up that loud to hear it anyway, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on driving. As big a music fan as I am, I hate really loud music in cars. Nothing much comes close to the sound of a V8 with a choppy idle.....
“This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco, this ain’t no foolin’ around”
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

danscharger wrote:Dont think of this as a 'what sort of music do you like' post, more of a 'what tracks best sum up your car'...
Oh well in that case I would say "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit. :thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Had the cuda 4 years now, havn't got round to fitting a sterio system yet.
Too much fun doing all the other stuff. :oops:

But listen to loads of Rock , metal and punk when working up the shed on the cars. As thats the only kinda music to listen to when your grindin and hammerin.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

KeithCuda!!!! :thumbright: :thumbright: :D

Them sound like my kinda tunes mate!! :headbang: :headbang:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

With 1/2 ton of dynamat in the motor , gotta go with Doris Day, can hear every word , don't yer just love it when Howard Keel steps in.

:thumbright:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

well im primaraly a heavy metal guys so anything by bands such as killswitch engage
disturbed
the agony scene

but there is nothing like a bit of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgFqL3fmLgg demon hunter and a revving v8 to really scare those little hatch back ricers :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: especially with a couple of spekers like what i have in the roadrunner
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

O.k what track best sums up the car

Twisted Fire Starter...

And no not because the car came from California or because I've had fire's with it twice :tongue3: