69 coronet convertible

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

R.RUNNER

69 coronet convertible

Post by R.RUNNER »

Does anyone know who owns the (was red) coronet that is at JPC`s at the moment? I think that it came from the restorers that were based in Canterbury.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Belongs to Gregg. He lives in Cornwall now. Its a turquoise car specc'd with white interior, and 383 2bbl. Nice car. was at a sheister in kent who we all know about thanks to Martin (ChargerUK). Now its at JPC for full restoration.

I have piccies which I will post up. Gregg is ok with me doing it.

will be a smasher when done. Dunno if I shold say what the colour combo will be whendone. Thats for Gregg to say ;)

He's been a member of the MMA since the very beginning.

Really decent chap from what I made out. :thumbright:
BUDGIE

Post by BUDGIE »

That's an ace colour combo, be a tragedy to change it :?
Gringo

Post by Gringo »

[quote="Clivey"]Belongs to Gregg. He lives in Cornwall now. Its a turquoise car specc'd with white interior, and 383 2bbl. Nice car. was at a sheister in kent who we all know about thanks to Martin (ChargerUK). Now its at JPC for full restoration.

Sounds to me like this geezer in Kent needs a visit.

Know what I mean... :twisted:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Too late mate. He's wrapped up shop and pee'd off the farm he was on. I think the farmer had had enough of him too.

Budge, it is an ace combo, but some thins have happened which Gregg doesnt want to go back on. His plans on the new combo are just as cool, but as the numbers on the block dont match, he aint bothered about originallity.