When i am not driving mopars....

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

Doug

Post by Doug »

Gr8 stuff Andy, remember you saying at York about the Traction engines, looks fun 2 do, how many sacks of coal to the mile? :shock:
MOPAR - Move Over Power Arriving Rapidly

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My Mopar upon you
Boz01

Post by Boz01 »

Doug wrote:Gr8 stuff Andy, remember you saying at York about the Traction engines, looks fun 2 do, how many sacks of coal to the mile? :shock:
Yeah its great fun. I am not sure about how many sacks of coal to the mile but i think its more economical than a V8! :D
'You can never go fast enough!'

1966 Dodge Coronet 440 c.i.
1969 Dodge Dart Custom

http://www.americansuperstock.co.uk/

Steve Chapman

Post by Steve Chapman »

My youngest was playing Beckwithshaw in the football field behind the church that day. I saw the traction engines in the pub car park as i turned in, i meant to come across for a look,but some of the football dads were having a question and answer session with me as i was in the Dodge and i got sidetracked. Saw a few leave as we were watching the football.
Boz01

Post by Boz01 »

Dont know if you noticed steve but later on in the afternoon one went past the football field by itself - which was the one i was driving! :thumbright:

I had been camping in a field behind the smiths arms on saturday night. Woke up on sunday morning feeling rough and had to get the fire lit from scratch. Luckily it was slightly warm still so it took less time to get up to pressure.
'You can never go fast enough!'

1966 Dodge Coronet 440 c.i.
1969 Dodge Dart Custom

http://www.americansuperstock.co.uk/

Steve Chapman

Post by Steve Chapman »

Saw it go past ,followed by a steam waggon. Another night overindulging......good lad. :lol: