CAMARO Z28

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

CAMARO Z28

Post by Anonymous »

Right its a 1996/97 Z28 CAMARO FULLY loaded 50,000 miles with Black leather trim and its in silver with the full body kit and it looks cool if you like them :?
WHAT IS IT WORTH GUYs :scratch: I am looking for a daily for the wife and kids and this seems to be a nice car full history and there is not many yanks around here so to find two in two day and both in silver with black leather trim as well :lol: is a CAMARO Z28 BETTER THAN A TRANS AM :help: :-k
latil
Location: Steve Pearson MMA/014. East Grinstead and Carmarthen.

Post by latil »

There's a '93 Z28 on ebag,£2495 classified ad.
1965 Belvedere 2 426 Wedge.

Climate change,global warming,the biggest tax raising scam ever devised by man for mankind.

Motivating Our People,Accelerating Rapidly.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Not sure when they switched over, but the LS1 is a better engine than the LT1.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:lol: Yes i forgot to say it has the LS1 motor in it :roll: I just want to know if they are any good how much i should pay or should i just get another MONDEO ?
ITS LIKE THIS IN SILVER WITH A ROOF :oops: ;)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:? really how much :tumbleweed:
latil

Post by latil »

This one's just on £4K
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C66602?pt=pf
Best start around £3K and see. :D

Climate change,global warming,the biggest tax raising scam ever devised by man for mankind.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thank you latil :thumbright: That is poo :shock: dont you think :? A Z28 V6 :scratch: Thats not right is it :? no leather no kit and its got T tops, dont they leak a lot :roll: I was thinking £2500.00 or may be £3500.00 at a push :(
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Is it the facelift Z28 ?

I would say, offer £2.5k and go to £3k if you can afford it.

Be prepared though, there isn't an awful lot of space inside them. I found them very cramped cars, and like all cat equipped F-bodies, the passenger side floor is a joke.

Personally, I always thought the T/A's looked naff, and the Z's looked better.Edit: okay, I checked, it won't be the facelift car. Shame.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:thumbright: Thanks Sandy ;) It is a face lift and it is real nice im taking it for an MOT tomo so i will see what it is like all over. I think £2500.00 is tops and i will offer £2000.00 :oops: :? He can only say NO :lol:
latil

Post by latil »

Bit older,bear in mind the price reflects dealers profit and some sort of warranty,probably £1K or more less with a private sale.

http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/cla ... arno/35013

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Any hair dressers ???
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Despite many comments so far, they are very good cars. The later ones could run 12s right out of the box, and there is NO old musclecar which could do that, plus, shed loads of info and parts and tuning advice and parts.