Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

Mick

Post by Mick »

Pete
Did you see Ricky Garret's car
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Pete, this is Rick Garret's Dart has a 604 Dave Koffel motor in it, hood is now painted....... :thumbright:
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

I have seen that car Ade, any numbers yet? ;)
The pump don’t work coz the vandals took the handles.

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:? :oops: Why has that DAYTONA got roadrunner rear light fitted :? and why is the roof black like A Bird top. :roll: :scratch: #-o Or am I being DULL :help: There nothing like the real thing Name the car :lol: IF you can :lol:
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Apr 17, 09 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

PaulW wrote::? :oops: Why has that DAYTONA got roadrunner rear light fitted :? and why is the roof black like A Bird top. :roll: :scratch: #-o Or am I being DULL :help: There nothing like the real thing Name the car :lol:
No, you're not being DULL Paul, it's been discussed on here before, the body is clearly a Daytona, I suppose the guy really wanted a Big Bird, hence the black top, the blacked headlamp pods and 70 Runner rear lights.

Odd thing to do really as keeping it as a Dodge Daytona would have made it very special in my opinion.

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
Dave-R

Post by Dave-R »

PaulW wrote::? :oops: Why has that DAYTONA got roadrunner rear light fitted :? and why is the roof black like A Bird top. :roll: :scratch: #-o Or am I being DULL :help: There nothing like the real thing Name the car :lol: IF you can :lol:
Is that the Joe Dirt Daytona?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:) No I thought you would get this first time too ;) this is the joe dirt car But what one is this ;)
Ivor
Site Admin

Post by Ivor »

PaulW wrote::) No I thought you would get this first time too ;) this is the joe dirt car But what one is this ;)
Is it that Southern Street Racer's Daytona? I've forgot his name now... :roll:

Pete, I agree, who gives a monkey's it's a great car either way, just seems strange, bit like you badging your Barracuda as a Dart, but each to his own... :shock:

www.ivorsroadrunner.com
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:D IVOR you are a STAR :thumbright: His name was BIG WILLY and the car IS KING DAYTONA it was found last year after BIG WILLY past away. They thought that it was long gone , but it had been put away after his wife had past. she drove
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

MORE :lol: IT's sort of strange to see cars like this How many moor are out there in lock ups and garages :roll: .