Phill's 69 Charger

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Phill's 69 Charger

Post by Anonymous »

Hi all,

Here's a pic of my 69 Charger currently being restored at JPC :lol:
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Jul 03, 05 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holly

Post by Holly »

It's good enough to warrant seeing three times :D

Should be awesome when it's done!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Here it is again as of Saturday (2nd July) 8)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Bit a**e about face this :roll: , but here's a pic taken on the 18th June of it all together for final alignment. 8)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

If the prep work on that car is anything to go by then it should be the best General in the UK when finished.
I look forward to seeing it soon.
Any idea on a completion date?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

That is some serious work there Phil, hope it all works well and cant wait to see it 8)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks Guys :lol: I'm hoping it'll be ready for the Mopar Euronats :lol: Whaddayarekon? :lol: John's quite rightly not going to Bananarama! so if it is then great. The body should be painted over this next week then its just a case of putting it back together. Speaking of which I've been abusing Mr Mastercard and been buying/restoring some bits..........................1st up my newly restored instrument cluster by Autoinstruments.com :D :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Tich toch tach! You have been abusing the card! the dash reassembly is certainly alot of fun!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Here's my E Brake that I had restored at SMS Auto :P . Again its beautifull 8) I also got them to restore my hood hinges and also supply me with an exchange heater unit. You've gotta see these :o
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Here's the heater unit. My car was originaly a 318 with A/C, which had been disconnected long ago. John at JPC suggested that he could tidy up the bulkhead by removing all the unused A/C pipes. Trouble was that the A/C heater unit is a different shape to a non A/C with the fan motor poking through the bulkhead. John plated all the holes and now this unit can go straight in 8) 8) :D
charger01

Post by charger01 »

When you finish with your mastercard Phil send it up here,my car is sulking after seeing them pics :wink:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:lol: My mastercard is sulking after the sevre bashing its had!!!! :lol: And while it was on the ropes I hit it again.....no mercy. I'll be making my tv debut on the forth coming ocean finance adverts :lol:
Derek

Post by Derek »

Why didn't you do the instrument cluster yourself, I found It quite easy and it only cost about ?25 all in
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.