Wow thats Turbos working here

Moderator: Moderators

AllKiller

Wow thats Turbos working here

Post by AllKiller »

Mucho awesomeness....ok its a Chev....but hey street driven 1200 miles and runs a 6 @ 209 :shock: :shock:

ALL KILLER NO FILLER
Nostalgia, its not what it used to be.

Carbon footprint of a Saturn V
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Great vid. The comments are hilarious. Particularly those from 'Chunkbucket'. :lol:
db

Post by db »

That is some streetcar!
It looks the nuts, launches perfectly, smooth and predictable up the strip, drives easily on the road... just awesome :notworthy:
No-one will believe you...
Les Szabo

Post by Les Szabo »

Yep I think he's gone even quicker now....... thats how to do it and claim what he's claiming....He cruises LA for hours in the traffic as well with his mate in the '55/7.

Without me getting on the old story again...there is someone quite well known over here who claims/claimed the same thing by driving down to Tesco's and back home....but we won't get into that again :roll: ...at least his 6.55 on the track (with slicks) is something to be proud of and respected..with more to come.
autofetish

Post by autofetish »

Clivey wrote:Great vid. The comments are hilarious. Particularly those from 'Chunkbucket'. :lol:
chunkbucket in reply to Rooker0101(Show the comment)1 week ago

so what my moms a hooker lmao!..She wouldnt touch your nappy stank ass if you sugar coated a "hunnit" and "fiddy" grand you pile of grease! Atleast she dont leave a ring around the lake when she takes a bath like your gravy hording crak smokin biotch bitrther you got... Like I said you have no room to talk Bananarama! you uneducated monkey!