NNA123G

Post old photos of road cars here.

Moderator: Moderators

Pete_B

NNA123G

Post by Pete_B »

Hi Everyone, just trying to find some older pictures of my GTX, i've seen a few in connected, and wondered if anyone had any they could share of the car whilst Matt owned it/prior to his ownership

Thanks in advance

Pete
TYREMAN

Post by TYREMAN »

Here it is...sory i do not have anymore :cry:

Thats a fast car :thumbright: met up at the US car dealers in Manchester bauer-millett , they had a small car show of classic Yanks in the back my Duster was one,your GTX my mates X55 Mercury and plenty of others.

It was over sunday afternoon so there was a cruise around Manchester city centre to castlefield area...i was behind Matts GTX and it was difficult to keep up with :) a 15 sec Duster trying to keep up with a 12 sec GTX :D still it was good fun but there was a modern Mustang behind us that went sideways and crashed :( and that closed the road behind so only 3 cars made it to the end of the cruise,never did find out what happend or what damage was done?

Love your GTX =P~
Attachments
deansgate gtx small.jpg
deansgate gtx small.jpg (228.51 KiB) Viewed 5416 times
deansgate gtx duster.jpg
deansgate gtx duster.jpg (225.04 KiB) Viewed 5416 times
northernlights1.jpg
northernlights1.jpg (97.2 KiB) Viewed 5416 times
Deansgate GTX
Deansgate GTX
dscf0039_169.jpg (97.84 KiB) Viewed 5416 times
Charger

Post by Charger »

only found the 1

York 28 May 2006 ...

:thumbright:
Attachments
DSCF3785.JPG
DSCF3785.JPG (82.3 KiB) Viewed 5362 times
Si
1970 Charger 500
383 | 4bbl | 727 column | PAS | PAB | buckets/buddy - check out my photos HERE

If you don't want another same old brand-new car ... you could be DODGE MATERIAL

1970 Dodge Charger Registry - https://www.1970chargerregistry.com/
TYREMAN

Post by TYREMAN »

P.S the last car i owned it was a 69 the Reg was NNA173G must have been the 40th car imported after yours.