Brooklands 2017 ( yes we are back )

News, jokes, computer help, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

Derek

Brooklands 2017 ( yes we are back )

Post by Derek »

It is with great pleasure and much hard work I can now confirm the Mopar Muscle Association has got it show back at Brooklands in 2017.

SATURDAY 27th May 2017 is the date so put it in your diary, ( Yes I know it's a Saturday ) unfortnatley the Sunday, our usual day was already booked, but I hope that providing all goes well I can get the Sunday the folling year.

As well as seeing a large selection of fine cars it's also a social event for many and of course there is the Museum to look around.

Test hill will be open for anyone that wants to give it a go, subject to a quick briefing first, there will also be an opportunity for those wishing to take photos of their car on the banking, but this will be subject to a £5 fee from each owner/driver either as a group photo or just individual. further details to follow.

I request that all those attending take notice of the marshalls when parking or moving about during the day.

NO BURNOUTS, wheel spinning or loud Music please.

The Mopar Muscle Association has always been strongly supported by all the car comminity and I ask for even more and stronger support for 2017 to show Brooklands what a great bunch we are and the missap the other year was nothing to do with us.

Lets try and make this event bigger and better than before. :) :thumbright: 8-)

Please do not reply on this thread but use the one in events.
Are we there yet dad ..... 10 to the gallon but worth it.

MMA Public Relations Officer.
MMA South London and Surrey Area Rep.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Brilliant news, Derek.

Thanks for all your tenacity, hard work, and diplomacy in getting this most prestigious event back on the calendar.

Let's make this an event to remember -and for all the right reasons!
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
Steve

Post by Steve »

Great Derek....all of your hard work and persistence has paid off and we all appreciate it. Ive never been but it would be rude of me not to next year! :thumbright:
Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream
Dave81

Post by Dave81 »

Well done Derek.

:thumbright:
Dave Tildesley.....MMA-081
72 Dodge Dart
73 Plymouth Duster - SOLD

I wanna go so FAST i think i'm going to DIE!..........Then i'll shift into second!

"My Car is a work in progress, Probably never gonna get finished, never gonna have the money to Bananarama!!"
Pete.S

Post by Pete.S »

Well done :thumbright: