Hello! New forum member

Mopar related chat and bench racing

Moderator: Moderators

Hemimad

Post by Hemimad »

Hi, having restored a 70 RR, it ain't cheap, all parts except front wings are available in US, most mechanical parts can be found in UK. I have a genuine RR bonnet in the shed that would replace the flat Satty one, just needs the call out panel, usually a couple on eBay.com. There is a 383 RM23 Roadrunner for sale up North for £3,000.00 but the roof has been chopped and it is quite rusty, but numbers matching block.

Good luck with your quest.
"It's all souped up and everything"
bruvmopar

Post by bruvmopar »

Welcome aboard Jordan :salute: Good luck finding a MoPar :thumbright:
1969 Dodge Coronet SuperBee.
1968 Dodge Charger.
1962 Imperial LeBaron 4-dr HT.
1969 Mercury Marquis 2-dr HT.
1955 Cadillac series 62 2-dr HT Cpe.
1956 Chevrolet Belair 4-dr Sedan.
1977 Lincoln Continental Mark V.
1994 Ford Mustang GT V8
2003 Audi A4 TDI Estate
2005 Ford Transit
Jordan Warren

Post by Jordan Warren »

Blue wrote:Have a look at PG Classics website, that will give you an idea of the repro situation.
Legend Blue, thanks mate.
Jordan Warren

Post by Jordan Warren »

Guys thanks for the warm welcome. Apologies in advance for newbie questions I might ask, i'm a quick learner and not afraid of the Search button so hopefully I shan't be asking too much. Went and had a look at the 70 satellite today, Darren seems like a nice guy. Car is straight enough but I need to spend a bit of time looking about as i'm not afraid to head over to the US and bring one back in order to find the right one; sometimes jumping straight in on the first car you see can be a bad idea.
Hemimad wrote: There is a 383 RM23 Roadrunner for sale up North for £3,000.00 but the roof has been chopped and it is quite rusty, but numbers matching block.
Thanks Hemi, don't suppose you have a link?

J
Dave81

Post by Dave81 »

Welcome to the club Jordan.

Sounds like you know what your after, just a shame about the exchange rate.

Quite a few guys on here source cars......may be worth asking what they know thats about in the US. :thumbright:
Dave Tildesley.....MMA-081
72 Dodge Dart
73 Plymouth Duster - SOLD

I wanna go so FAST i think i'm going to DIE!..........Then i'll shift into second!

"My Car is a work in progress, Probably never gonna get finished, never gonna have the money to Bananarama!!"
Super Sloth

Post by Super Sloth »

Welcome to the forum. Satties seem very popular so that should help find a nice one.

Have to agree with Dave re: talking to some of the guys on here. Jeff would be a good guy to chat with. He seems to find a lot of nice cars up for grabs in Canada and the pound is a bit more favorable in that part of the world?

Good luck on the hunt.

All the best,

Jon.
-Jon.
cadboy

Post by cadboy »

Welcome to the club and the forum, yes a lot of help here and good luck with your search. :thumbright:
Jordan Warren

Post by Jordan Warren »

Thanks again all! Got my pack through the post today! Looking forward to the hunt for a Mopar :thumbright:
Last edited by Jordan Warren on Tue May 09, 17 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gas for GOSH

Post by Gas for GOSH »

Welcome! Let us all know how you get on. :thumbright:
"Now some guys they just give up living - start dieing little by little, piece by piece. Some guys come home from work and wash up, then go racing in the streets...." Bruce Springsteen
Jordan Warren

Post by Jordan Warren »

Will do! Went to view the Satellite, but wasn't feeling the price tag. Shame as the car was straight for the most part.

The search continues.
Carl

Post by Carl »

Welcome Jordan good choice of car, but you might want to look at the 69 or 70 super bee's as an alternative, or 71 onwards Roadrunners and Chargers, just a little food for thought. Good luck anyway
Petty Roadrunner 416 Stroker 4 Speed
*MMA-609*
"Built to be driven!"

Why me??? :banghead:
Jordan Warren

Re:

Post by Jordan Warren »

bruvmopar wrote: Sat May 06, 17 6:26 pm Welcome aboard Jordan :salute: Good luck finding a MoPar :thumbright:
Finally I bought one and I believe it used to be yours! I'll PM you mate