69 Dodge Charger from Scotland new member

A place to show off your Pride and Joy

Moderator: Moderators

CarMad969

Re: 69 Dodge Charger from Scotland new member

Post by CarMad969 »

Steve Chapman wrote: Wed Nov 01, 17 12:01 pm Welcome Jimmie, nice looking Charger. Loads of advice on here. Years of Mopar experience across the club. Lots of members have secondhand parts for sale. You will work out pretty quick who they are.
Thanks Steve
already getting good feedback
jimmie :)
CarMad969

Post by CarMad969 »

Dave81 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 17 12:51 pm Great looking Charger........Welcome to the club!

:hello2:
Thank you Dave :D

Hopefully I'll get to put some names to faces at the NEC soon 8-)
CarMad969

Post by CarMad969 »

Derek wrote: Wed Nov 01, 17 1:32 pm Welcome Jimmie, nice loooking Charger, :thumbright: Roger and jon on here have some 69 Charger parts, hopefuly they will see this, not sure if they have the parts you are looking for though.
Thank you Derek :)
Getting some feed back now, I'll keep an eye out for Roger & Jon always handy to know that there is other parts available :D

Jimmie
CarMad969

Post by CarMad969 »

Charger wrote: Wed Nov 01, 17 8:22 pm new parts; try Mark at WASP call; 01354 610333 | email; w-a-s-p@btconnect.com | web; http://stores.ebay.co.uk/waspspeedshop

used parts; try Duncan Watts (Cannonball on here), as well as transmissions Dunc has an Aladdin's Cave of used parts ... http://www.moparuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41492
Thank you for that Charger :D,

I have used Classic Car industries & Topspeed automotive for parts in the past and thought that there must have been more places to source parts except those and out with the UK. I'll be sure to take a look at those links & keep an eye out for Duncan (Cannonball) 8-)

Again hopefully put some names to faces at the NEC.

Jimmie
CarMad969

Post by CarMad969 »

billybob73 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 17 9:07 pm saw this on the back of a trailer going up by abington services a couple of days ago , thought it was an unusual colour looks good , ive got alot of 318 engine parts if you need anything just down the road form you in dumfries
Could that have been Monday by any chance? It was being transported up on a trailer from Stoke-On-Trent this day to myself :) I think I will be keeping it this colour also after going between this colour & other original colours. At the moment the Charger has a leaky fuel pump & a possible leaky heater matrix if you have anything of the sort lying around or if you could suggest even somewhere nearby that may have one :-k

Jimmie 8-)
CarMad969

Post by CarMad969 »

Pete wrote: Wed Nov 01, 17 9:36 pm Welcome!

Great looking car - you can't go wrong with a Charger! 8-)

LOTS of help and support on here!
Thank you Pete, Charger's have always been an interest of mine even from being a young boy :lol:

Getting so much feedback & help already 8-)
Blue

Post by Blue »

I normally order Parts from WASP. Rock Auto are very useful for mechanical parts and if you are buying parts from the States or on ebay you can ship to Ron Fentons place in Florida and he will bring them over in one of his containers to Essex.
“This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco, this ain’t no foolin’ around”
CarMad969

Post by CarMad969 »

Derek wrote: Wed Nov 01, 17 10:38 pm Sorry but I had to turn your pics up the right way, was hurting my neck trying to look at them.
Thank you Derek! I was wondering why on my computer the images are shown that way but when I was uploading them they'd then rotate.. At least everyone can see them now without a sore neck. Is there a specific way to upload the images that will get them sitting the way you did and the way they originally are on my own computer :-k

Jimmie :D
CarMad969

Post by CarMad969 »

RobTwin wrote: Thu Nov 02, 17 1:53 am Hi Jimmie, nice colour combo you got there! Makes a change from black, orange or red... :)
Hi Rob :)

Thank you, I was thinking the same myself its a change from the usual orange or red etc.. I think ill be keeping it this colour :D

Hopefully see some of you at the NEC car show 8-)
CarMad969

Post by CarMad969 »

cadboy wrote: Thu Nov 02, 17 6:05 am Welcome Jimmie and yes a good looking Charger you have, nice colour and she looks very clean and tidy.

Have fun with her now ;) :thumbright:
Thank you Cadboy, it is lovely I do have pictures of the underneath of the car I'll need to post them soon!

Jimmie :D
MattH

Post by MattH »

That looks lovely and a great colour. Welcome!
Matt Hollingsworth - Vehicle Registrar
Panther Pink 73 Aussie Charger 265 Hemi 4 spd
Challenger Sam Posey Tribute car
CarMad969

Post by CarMad969 »

Cheers Matt
Hopefully ill meet up with some of you at the nec next week
Thanks Jimmie Biggam
billybob73

Post by billybob73 »

CarMad969 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 17 10:05 am
billybob73 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 17 9:07 pm saw this on the back of a trailer going up by abington services a couple of days ago , thought it was an unusual colour looks good , ive got alot of 318 engine parts if you need anything just down the road form you in dumfries
Could that have been Monday by any chance? It was being transported up on a trailer from Stoke-On-Trent this day to myself :) I think I will be keeping it this colour also after going between this colour & other original colours. At the moment the Charger has a leaky fuel pump & a possible leaky heater matrix if you have anything of the sort lying around or if you could suggest even somewhere nearby that may have one :-k

Jimmie 8-)
yeh must have been monday , will have a look tomorrow think i might have a fuel pump take it its the mechanical engine type jimmy?
aint got a heater myself jiimmy so cant help you with that one , summit racing or wasp in the uk are good company's for mopar parts
life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get next
Hemimad

Post by Hemimad »

:thumbright:
"It's all souped up and everything"
Matt74

Post by Matt74 »

That's nice!!