1963 Plymouth Fury Estate Car

Mopars For sale

Moderator: Moderators

RichardB

1963 Plymouth Fury Estate Car

Post by RichardB » Thu Nov 28, 19 5:02 pm

*** FOR SALE ***

1963 PLYMOUTH FURY WAGON

AFTER A FREAK ACCIDENT AT WORK, I AM IN A POSITION THAT FORCES ME TO END MY 12 YEAR OBSESSION WITH MY LONG ROOF/ ESTATE CAR.

THIS WAS A FULL NUTS-AND-BOLTS REBUILD, SUSPENSION, DRIVE TRAIN, GLASS, EVERYTHING… CARPETS, DOOR PANELS, SEATS ALL RENEWED, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN RESTORED OR RENEWED AND RE-ASSEMBLED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.

IT HAS A 475-500 BHP 440Cu Billadeau BUILT MOTOR WITH BILLS COMPONENTS. IT HAS A 8 & ¾ AXEL. POZZI UNIT + 410 GEARS, MANUAL GEARBOX, NEW CLUTCH. FRONT DISK AND SERVO CONVERSION, SUPERSTOCK SPRINGS, AIRSHOCKS ON THE BACK, LARGE PROPSHAFT AND UJs. FLOWMASTER EXHAUSTS AND LARGE ANTI-ROLL BARS FRONT AND BACK

THIS CAR IS SOLID

THE CAR HAS NEVER BEEN ON A RACE-TRACK, BUT DEFINITELY NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED

THIS CAR WAS FEATURED IN CLASSIC AMERICAN 2014, IT WON A TOP-5 TROPHY AT THE MOPAR EURO-NATS 2017.

THERE HAS BEEN MORE MONEY SPENT ON THIS CAR THAN I DARE TO DISCLOSE.

I OWN TWO SETS OF WHEELS AND TYRES FOR THE CAR. ON PURCHASE WHICHEVER YOUR PREFERANCE WILL COME WITH THE SALE.

£27,500 FIRM

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I HOPE THERE IS A GOOD HOME FOR IT.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT WITH ANY QUESTIONS ON 01709 54850 // 07759498651

RICHARD BERRY
The attached video is just to get perspective on the car, the information stated in the video no longer stands.
The engine in the car on the video is no longer in the car at current. Just to point out...

Steve

Re: 1963 Plymouth Fury Estate Car

Post by Steve » Thu Nov 28, 19 7:33 pm

That's some car Richard. Great video too.

Sorry to hear that you have to move her on. Good luck with the sale,

Cheers Steve :thumbright:
Events Coordinator

Bat Girl Stalker Living Petes Dream

1968 Dodge Polara

guy whitwam

Post by guy whitwam » Fri Nov 29, 19 11:34 am

Good luck with the sale my friend , someone is going to get one hell of a car for that money...……………. and no, best not to even think just how much you have in that car ,it will scare you half to death .
A very cool and unique car :salute:
YOURS
GUY

Adam

Post by Adam » Fri Nov 29, 19 6:07 pm

Sorry to hear about your misfortune at work Richard. I do hope that your recovery progresses.

In any case, good luck with the sale - always loved that car.

DaveB

Post by DaveB » Sun Dec 01, 19 8:21 pm

Worth every penny Richard,Those of you that have built cars to this level,know what they cost.