Just thought Id say hi frm Charli

maz

Just thought Id say hi frm Charli

Post by maz »

heya evry1 its charli sum of ya will no me im on my mums account ino naughty naughty but oh well hehe ;) well i looooovvveee all the cars that evry1s got and im not even going into my music tastes becuz ino u will all pity me deeply lol and guy refuses 2 let me even near the car(maybe thats becuz i am extremly clumsy and drop evrythin) so thrs no chance of me goin near that netime soon hehe haha im now 14 on the same day as james evil man stealing my thunder!!! i am more important thn u!!(sorri sudden out burst thr) well i cud witter on and bore u 4 hours..but im not goin 2 cuz that wud b meanhehe id just like 2 say this emoticon realli realli reminds me of my mum haha im evil daughter >>:drwho:
XxXCharliXxX
Lifes a beach
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Happy birthday for last Thursday Charlie #-o

Welcome to the board :hello2:
Alex

Post by Alex »

Hey Charlie, I guess that is text type huh??!
Pete

Post by Pete »

Hi Charli - time to get your own account I think!!!

I'm with Alex on the Text spwak - plezse spare a thought for us oldies that even struggle with English!!

Great to see you posting here. :hello2:
Pete Wiseman; Cambridge.

Mopar by the grace of God
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I just thought it was bad spelling :D

Hi and welcome. :)
Kev

Post by Kev »

Alcopops! :D
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>
maz

charli is bac mwahahahaha

Post by maz »

haha sorri guys I'm so used 2 writing in text speak not my fault blame my teachers!!lol :P anyway Kev what was with the random alcopops?!?! slightly scared thr 4 a minute lol and yeh ino i shud get my own account pete but my mother is a tight wad hehe but i will moan at her till she gets me 1 ;) haha are u lot like on here constantly or somethin because i posted that at like 12 last night hehe(i wasnt tired honest and i didnt have school 2day haha yay!!)anyway ive took over mums account 4 long enough Chao 4 now lol
XxXCharliXxX
p.s none of u can even spell my name i now understand why u cant understand'teenage speak' u golden oldies hehe :rr: <im gona get in trouble 4 that comment arnt i hehe
Lifes a beach
maz

Post by maz »

im sorry...pete can spell hehe soz bout that guys i pressed the wrong button so i couldnt delete the last bit :violent1: u no i didnt mean it anyway :D Happy birthday 2 u 2 James :D
Lifes a beach
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Interesting approach to the use of punctuation your teacher has (as Yoda would so eloquently put it) :lol:
maz

Post by maz »

clive...wot are u on about :-s
XxXCharliXxX
Lifes a beach
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Don't ask me, I talk rubbish most of the time :lol:
maz

Post by maz »

:iagree:
Lifes a beach
Kev

Post by Kev »

anyway Kev what was with the random alcopops?!?!
Cos your first post was like reading how I type after a few too many Newkie Broons. I didn't have you down as an ale drinker so I used the alcopop analogy. 8-)
<center>
The name is Kev, nowadays known as Kevvy or Pommie C***!</center>
maz

Post by maz »

lol i like all achohol...my brother thinks im an alchoholic :occasion5: im not :roll:
Lifes a beach