22nd May Midlands updated with Pix!

Post photos from past events here.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

22nd May Midlands updated with Pix!

Post by Anonymous »

Had been approached by the local American Football Team to provide some cars for there first match of the season. Was told it would be a good event, bouncy castle for kids, cheerleaders for the dads, marching bands etc...So agreed to help out.
Opened the local paper today to see a huge feature on this inaugral event, media coverage, TV, Radio and paper. Highlighting the 70 American Cars that will be there and also the lap of honour round the city the cars will be doing with the cheerleaders........
Holy Cow Batman so now desperately need about 70 American Cars and owners who are willing to come and be famous for the day!
The event will run from lunch time to early evening.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun May 22, 05 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rich

Post by Rich »

If things go according to plan then I will be a candidate for this.Keep your eyes on the mini-shed thread!! :shock:
Guy

Post by Guy »

Well if my engine is still holding together after the American Car World nationals [-o< I will be there.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Cheers for that Guys, this has moved to the Butts Stadium just off the ring road as they are expecting it to be a huge event! Dont worry they have adult cheerleaders this time!
Guy

Post by Guy »

8) :wav: :twisted:

hang on the missus is coming aswell must be a :angel12: otherwise :argue:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I have to re-iterate the earlier comment "Mmmmm Cheerleaders"
maz

Post by maz »

as am round corner from the butts at my house will offer bed for cheerleaders to crash in will that keep all the boys happy
must get out my ra ra skirt :D
Lifes a beach
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Will you stretch to late 60's, if so I will drag the Dart along providing I'm not at work.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Dean they want 70! cars not cars from the 70s sorry :D so please come along, in fact if you want to bring along all your works cars that will help!!!! :lol: sure we can find some drivers for them.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I know I realised after I had posted the link, put it down to jet lag, what day is it on ?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yeah, recovered now and back at work, holiday almost forgotten already. Can't see anything else on either. Are you going to Wickstead Park this Sunday providing it's not snowing? Give me a ring let me know.